Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Louise's grotesque saggy belly there when she pulled the costume up ....🤢 The idea of her and rosie rubbing against each other man ... stomach wrenching

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't deal with them 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most folk widnt dream of bring a new partner into the home after 2 weeks. Shes a tit of a lassie, desperate for any sort of attention
Exactly luv. Would I heck have a stranger around my kids especially not after 2 weeks wen I barely know the person my kids are my number 1 priority their safety and well being is paramount and comes before me and any one else. I'm glad I'm happily married anyways the thought of starting all that dating over gees me the fear 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was baffled at people finding Rosie funny but am dumfounded at people finding Louise funny

Reactions: 7
Surely it’s not just me that thinks even the Bush is mortified and cringing at this Louise? She speaks and acts like a 13 year old boy that’s never been allowed out.
There’s no way SW would allow this mentalist anywhere near her kids. This is absolute bonkers behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Can that muppet not string a sentence together without swearing 🥴 duck this duck that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I disagree Ben licks rosies arse and there’s not one post on the extra page kicking her arse or videos targeting anyone she Don’t like And they’ve posted Cher video

Reactions: 3
she stays on Duke Street….about 20 mins from Rosie in a car

aye she fell out with them all. Could be Ben. Ben & Rosie are 2 cheeks of the same arse 😏
Well I'm glad nellie seen sense she has morals and calls ppl out on their wrongs seen her commenting about property boss once tweets came out also to rosie and "ben" on their hypocritical bullshit

Exactly luv. Would I heck have a stranger around my kids especially not after 2 weeks wen I barely know the person my kids are my number 1 priority their safety and well being is paramount and comes before me and any one else. I'm glad I'm happily married anyways the thought of starting all that dating over gees me the fear 🤣
Me too i tell my man all the time, if we ever divorce, thats me single. No way could i handle an outsider trying to parent my boy, i cant even deal with his Dad doing it 😂. Im like who the fk do you think you are giving MY boy a row 🙈

• Heart
I'm preeeettty sure something just happened there, did Louise get a text from her ex saying "should i forget about last weeks phone calls" and Rosie seen it or was it a comment in the live? or have i got that totally wrong..

• Wow
Al tell ye wit, if i met a guy n i went to his house to spend time with him n he was more interested in being on live on tiktok he would punted n never to be seen again. Fuckin sittin kissin on live.. what the actual duck is goin on with society now.

And that video bout dugheed gettin freebies.. clearly someones had the same treatment then 👀

Oh duck its about to get interesting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I'm glad nellie seen sense she has morals and calls ppl out on their wrongs seen her commenting about property boss once tweets came out also to rosie and "ben" on their hypocritical bullshit
aye she was on it today as well when it was kicking off with bush & shuffgal as well. Even the bold Susan who was pals with them all calls them out too now.

• Heart
Having issues setting up a new TT. Says im not eligible. Anyone know why ?

Reactions: 1
I'm preeeettty sure something just happened there, did Louise get a text from her ex saying "should i forget about last weeks phone calls" and Rosie seen it or was it a comment in the live? or have i got that totally wrong..
That's exactly what just happened 🤣 Rosies face dropped and said what's that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooo 👀👀👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.