Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was pure full of bubbles too 😭

Also, anyone know why Frati is on tag? 👀

Bush defo won't move to Dundee, she'd have no kid on babysitters through there 😭🤦‍♀️
Be hard for Rosie to up and leave Glasgow with her daughter's ASN her daughter's support network and Special needs school is in Glasgow 😂 plus if under social work you need a really good reason to move up and down the country and being engaged to the "local" Ned doesn't cut it especially after two weeks, plus she will need a council house and In Dundee they are few and far between , and she can't just make her self homeless either... Also Rosie will fall out with everyone in Dundee very quick it's small , the schemes are small everyone talks I know they do in Glasgow but Glasgow is massive compared to Dundee. In saying that she has the full support of Dundees finest Dundee mama 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be hard for Rosie to up and leave Glasgow with her daughter's ASN her daughter's support network and Special needs school is in Glasgow 😂 plus if under social work you need a really good reason to move up and down the country and being engaged to the "local" Ned doesn't cut it especially after two weeks, plus she will need a council house and In Dundee they are few and far between , and she can't just make her self homeless either... Also Rosie will fall out with everyone in Dundee very quick it's small , the schemes are small everyone talks I know they do in Glasgow but Glasgow is massive compared to Dundee. In saying that she has the full support of Dundees finest Dundee mama 😂😂🙈🙈

If kids are removed as we suspect is going to happen there’s nothing stopping her she’s on live not a care in the world smiling like a love sick puppy! Never seem to have the kids at all these days she’s always out drinking or offering square goes on live! Not one duck does she give about them kids it’s all about her and the new gf at the minute! I don’t understand how she’s like that when shes potentially losing her kids I’d be in bits and doing all I could to get them back

Reactions: 2
If kids are removed as we suspect is going to happen there’s nothing stopping her she’s on live not a care in the world smiling like a love sick puppy! Never seem to have the kids at all these days she’s always out drinking or offering square goes on live! Not one duck does she give about them kids it’s all about her and the new gf at the minute! I don’t understand how she’s like that when shes potentially losing her kids I’d be in bits and doing all I could to get them back
Surely if the kids have been removed, moving an hour odd away will basically be giving up her rights or something

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dundee doesn't want her. We just finished celebrating the fact Dundee Mama is moving to Glasgow; let's not replace one cesspit with another.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was getting called a troll on her video for calling her a beast! And telling her she has too much time on her hands and to get a job lol! Can’t believe people defend this beasty ugly vile woman!!

ah I seen your comment

She’s blocked me now haha. We dirty scum bag. Obviously didn’t like what I had to say! She’s a dirty P*do bastard.
That's the thing with Rosie , she's quick to say people on tattle are trolls , tit parents , have no life yada yada , but when you pull her up on her bullshit you get blocked , when you ask her where she has seen her kids being called horrible names on tattle she can't point you to it (because there is no bullying of children on this thread or on any of Rosies threads on tattle) , when you ask her how she thinks its acceptable to make Pedro jokes , or talks about sexually assaulting her children she says it's okay because Jimmy savile never said he was going to "beast up" kids then blocks you. Rosie does not have a brain even though she claims she's is highly intelligent , she has called her own daughter with ASN a "vegetable" has methadone Mick in her life using the word "mongul" "chinkey" that's okay for Rosie and co though. She's a right scumbag. She make think she is living her best life but if this is her "best" life and we are trolls. She kno s we have a valid point even though she won't admit it.

Reactions: 7
Who? Dundee mama?

Where is she live?
Joking cause she’s coming to Glasgow and crumpett Holes gone to Dundee

That's the thing with Rosie , she's quick to say people on tattle are trolls , tit parents , have no life yada yada , but when you pull her up on her bullshit you get blocked , when you ask her where she has seen her kids being called horrible names on tattle she can't point you to it (because there is no bullying of children on this thread or on any of Rosies threads on tattle) , when you ask her how she thinks its acceptable to make Pedro jokes , or talks about sexually assaulting her children she says it's okay because Jimmy savile never said he was going to "beast up" kids then blocks you. Rosie does not have a brain even though she claims she's is highly intelligent , she has called her own daughter with ASN a "vegetable" has methadone Mick in her life using the word "mongul" "chinkey" that's okay for Rosie and co though. She's a right scumbag. She make think she is living her best life but if this is her "best" life and we are trolls. She kno s we have a valid point even though she won't admit it.
[/QUOTE That’s the thing with saville that’s the problem the signs where there and people where blind to see it there’s many do videos backdated to saville being creepy like she does now

• Haha
100% I’ve not seen anyone call her kids names. Only seen ppl genuinely worry about them and wonder why SW aren’t doing more. Anyone who jokes about SA kids has 100% in my mind got those tendencies! I have been thru SA as a child, I had a mum who would choose the pub and men over being a parent, different guys in the morning. Wasn’t til I became a mum myself that I cut her out and can say honestly my mum is scum. She’s a selfish tart who thought bcos we were her kids we were always gona be there. I have a daughter now who’s 19 I’ve been single for 6 yrs as I wasn’t having men in ans out her life. She’s at Uni doing a Masters Degree in Primary teaching. So I know thr damage she’s doing. They will disown her when they are older. There won’t be a TT keeping her company. She’s got a terrible life ahead of her. Dirty scum bag. All those warts on her face and scraggy hair are the nicest thing about her lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The sheer irony considering the only thing tarnishing Teri's reputation is Rosie 😂
Dugheeds hair was the same if not worse when Teri done it, dugheed never looked after it either and barely had enough hair to cover it 😂

What did dugheed say about Teri? Think I'm missing something lol
She's insinuated that she used fake hair and didn't do the extensions right that's how her hair was damaged. Watched dugheeds recent videos 😂

Does Louise know what "uncanny" means cause she's addicted to saying it, but never in the right context..

• Haha
Does Louise know what "uncanny" means cause she's addicted to saying it, but never in the right context..
I think she thinks it's slang for something but she's the only person I know that uses like it that 😂

Mad how it's went from tattlers taking about poor innocent people like dugheed to "she needs to remember who she is & what she is her shite stinks out a full village" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.