Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on dugheeds post said Bush put a video up about her. I cant see it, is she on another account ?

Reactions: 1
Watched that there why does rosie remind everyone they are a grown arse woman but never listens to her own advice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Rosie was chasing me for 6 weeks and I didn't want anything to do with her"

The same Rosie that was going on dates with Grace & begging people to help her show another lassie she was madly in love with her by bombarding her on tiktok 😂

Third place. At least it's not last 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Always trying to cause drama. I honestly hope someone who she has given shite sees her in Glasgow and fkn rattles her.

Reactions: 8
I do remember her in lives talking about someone called Louise to lived too far away for a relationship though. Not too far away for an engagement though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why's she cackling like that? Its got to be the drugs. Iv not once heard Louise say anything funny

• Haha
This over mentioning Z just reminds me of when Rosie feeds T a script for tik tok she’s doing the same with Mater , she’s not there , don’t hammer you’ll wake her up but the music and shouting won’t … gies peace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is saying Dugheed is tarnishing Terrys reputation…..she is doing that herself with the state of they extensions on her head 🤦🏻‍♀️

This over mentioning Z just reminds me of when Rosie feeds T a script for tik tok she’s doing the same with Mater , she’s not there , don’t hammer you’ll wake her up but the music and shouting won’t … gies peace
thinking that myself with the music & daft screeching from the 2 of them 🥴

Z can't be there. Remember Rosie used to say Z struggles to sleep even with melatonin, Rosie hardly gets any sleep because of it. So if the wain was here why would they be blasting music & screaming? She doesn't care about T getting a decent sleep so I doubt she cared about Z but nah the kids aren't there

Reactions: 13
Is Mater mixing canny and uncanny up?
I've no watched but wondering if she's trying to use it like Geordie's do. Like meaning cracking.

Ladbrokes really need to start doing odds on scheme goblin roll abouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Louise is far too much, she's like a budgie!

Kids are definitely not there. She put up a hot tub for her gf she's known for 5 mins and left it in the hall for months, cba sorting it for the kids, who it was probably bought for. She said she was going to Taco Bell last night and didn't post anything about that either. We all know she'd be sitting on live while in the restaurant. As she can't do without TT.

Switched to my other TT to give her pelters and im already blocked 😲 Sake ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.