Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words for what I’m watching!!! Wonder what tonight will bring when they are mad with it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rosie just said Zara's about to be dropped off... Imagine being the person walking into that sight of they 2 in the hot tub, the gf waving about a bottle of maddog🤦
Why the duck would anyone drop a wee girl off to that. I hope whoever it is takes one look and about turns.

Reactions: 8
That us no environment for any child! Sw need to buck there ideas

The gf mentioned Rosie is moving and she told her to shhh 🤫
Rosie has said for weeks she's moving, she's getting a new house. Don't know if that's what it's about it if she means she's moving with the girlfriend but it's not been a secret

Reactions: 5
6.30 she said and her live has ended so we will soon find out
Well she’s a known liar so hopefully she’s lying about that. No sane person would drop that wee girl there with that going on. Said she’s not drinking then someone asked if she was and she said “just taking wee sips of her drink” aye ok then 🤥

Reactions: 3
Where is she that's got a hot tub? I couldn't watch. Surely she won't be doing her gunge the bush charity thing tonight in a hotel or something?

• Haha
Ahhhh thankyou pal 🤗🤗🤗😘,i shall have a wee nosey lol
Found it 😁....ooft theres a fair bit to read through. Well thats my night duty breaks reading material sorted ( thats if im not left on my own and actually manage to grab a break) this weekend lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Where is she that's got a hot tub? I couldn't watch. Surely she won't be doing her gunge the bush charity thing tonight in a hotel or something?
I remember her saying ages ago she had a brand new hot tub in a box. Didn’t bother her fat arse putting it up for the kids but new gf is here so puts it up now 🙄

Reactions: 8
Rosie has said for weeks she's moving, she's getting a new house. Don't know if that's what it's about it if she means she's moving with the girlfriend but it's not been a secret
When l mentioned moving she wasn’t happy told her to shh possibly moving to Dundee maybe

Reactions: 1
The hot tub will get used tonight then it’ll be fucked. She won’t be arsed cleaning it. She canny even wash her face ffs! Not meant to put bubbles in it either.

• Haha
It's gonna take more than a chlorine tab to clean that thing after they've used it, they'll need an ice scraper to scrape all the gunk off the sides 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
When l mentioned moving she wasn’t happy told her to shh possibly moving to Dundee maybe
She just have forgot that she already told everyone she's moving and the council are gonna get her somewhere 😂. Would be cruel to move her kids to Dundee. They struggle already, imagine moving them away from all their support system or friends!

The hot tub will get used tonight then it’ll be fucked. She won’t be arsed cleaning it. She canny even wash her face ffs! Not meant to put bubbles in it either.
She'll be swimming in baked beans later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.