Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Rosie’s voice goes right through me imagine listening to them voice notes back, all she’s good at this threatening people through a phone.

Rosie your a massive tit house and you’d do nothing to nobody.
Imagine Gillian reading her own message back saying she's been in 100 fights she's the hardest woman in edinbrugh & a gypsy queen. I'm dying of embarrassment for both of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably cause her ex Dj pal Steven said there's shite smeared all over the walls and I said there probably is because it was on the social work reports shared to social media years ago. Never mind the fact Rosie's spoke about it and made videos about it. We can't even mention it once. Oh and if Tyler reads here he'll see his mums a dirty liar and nobody called him spotty or ugly. I'm sure he will read here though because Rosie told him exactly what the site was and fed him a big speak to make on a live whiles she was steaming and it was way past his bedtime.

duck wait till Rosie and blanco realises elsa frost has copied them now to 😭
lets not got back to that whole drama between rosie & elsa 🤣 that was another tit show 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine Gillian reading her own message back saying she's been in 100 fights she's the hardest woman in edinbrugh & a gypsy queen. I'm dying of embarrassment for both of them 😂😂
Didn’t get to see Gillian’s messages, can’t understand her she’s needing to slow down on all the Botox and lip filler she’s getting. Is Gillian another idiot from Edinburgh claiming to be a gypsy 😂

I think Gillian would would knock Rosie right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t get to see Gillian’s messages, can’t understand her she’s needing to slow down on all the Botox and lip filler she’s getting. Is Gillian another idiot from Edinburgh claiming to be a gypsy 😂

I think Gillian would would knock Rosie right out.
Yup. I don't think either of them could fight sleep. Hard people don't need to continuously remind people they are hard and can fight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That picture of Tracey Short (or whatever her name is today) is the only thing keeping me sane at the minute. Honestly, when you're having a bad day, just think of Tracey doing her best Jessica Simpson sexy cowgirl impression and all your troubles melt away. I'm still cackling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest vid, She’s away to get stuff for her and the kids to sit in the hot tub…🤣 moaning about people arguing in the comments of her tiktoks. So she’s decided because she’s no threatening to go to peoples doors the night everybody has to stop arguing!
come on guys the dirty big cretin is having a night off to spend with her kids apparantly so everyone must behave!
duck off of you beasty witch! Wouldn’t leave you unattended in a hot tub with kids btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does her wee burd resemble Kyle a bit? Hmmm maybe his claims he was spiked are no the far from the truth after all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest vid, She’s away to get stuff for her and the kids to sit in the hot tub…🤣 moaning about people arguing in the comments of her tiktoks. So she’s decided because she’s no threatening to go to peoples doors the night everybody has to stop arguing!
come on guys the dirty big cretin is having a night off to spend with her kids apparantly so everyone must behave!
duck off of you beasty witch! Wouldn’t leave you unattended in a hot tub with kids btw.
Hope the thing is getting fumigated with that manky beasty weirdo in it, all i can say is the more i read on here and see on tiktok social work are failing her kids letting her anywhere near them what a horrible human being all the stuff she has came out with and all the effort she makes for everyone except them.
Just chasing attention in any way she can and when she has the kids they are only a prop for her videos.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does her wee burd resemble Kyle a bit? Hmmm maybe his claims he was spiked are no the far from the truth after all
Well lets just say a family member who has been in her company a few times and said its well known when she has her sights on someone as she starts trying to ply them with drink constant among other things.

Reactions: 1
Was getting called a troll on her video for calling her a beast! And telling her she has too much time on her hands and to get a job lol! Can’t believe people defend this beasty ugly vile woman!!

Rosie's burd

'pure mongos - aw sorry, never meant tae say that'

'chinky - aw sorry, never meant tae say that'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Was getting called a troll on her video for calling her a beast! And telling her she has too much time on her hands and to get a job lol! Can’t believe people defend this beasty ugly vile woman!!
She is a beast though cant handle the truth.
She acts hard on all her videos but well known where she stays that she is a sh*tebag and never backs up anything she says, alot of the neighbours have contacted the police about her filming round kids but never seem to get anywhere, one was even given the excuse about her mental health.
always phones the police if anyone takes her up on her challenges or goes into hidingplaying the fear and depression card.

Rosie's burd

Just heard that, and she has that thing around her kid/kids The way she was talking I thought it was her and the kids in the hot tub…nope her and Shergar, no sign of the kids apart from Shergar shouting on T.

Reactions: 6
Rosie just said Zara's about to be dropped off... Imagine being the person walking into that sight of they 2 in the hot tub, the gf waving about a bottle of maddog🤦

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Rosie's burd

Rosie usually goes nuts at people who say the word "mongo" or any variation. Sad how she didn't want to be friends with Blair the way he spoke and he used words like that. But it's okay because it's Louise?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.