Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just canny get over the fact they’re all behaving like this, even that Gill. She needs to let up on the lip fillers because she can hardly talk properly. As for Bush, she loves the drama so don’t know what she’s going on about. They all need to get a life! Imagine spending your mornings making Tiktok videos about going to peoples doors to fight! These aren’t even teenagers, fully grown woman with kids 🤦‍♀️
We’ll bare in mind bushy ain’t got full custody of hers hence the fact that she makes tiktoks all day long and gets off her face on god knows what, get a job you lazy cow!

Reactions: 8
That Gill is just as bad as the rest of them! Constant causing drama or sticking her nose in everyone else’s. Absolute cringe her boxing vid after calling out Rosie 🤣 she’s defos one that’s all fart nae jobby. Agree lip fillers are just a joke now, highlighting her council fence teeth.

• Heart
Why do they all sit on an app dishing out square go’s and never actually following through 😂 being a big mouth acting the hard woman means nothing, makes them look even more pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish they would put as much effort into looking after their kids than they do acting Billy Big Baws on a social media app 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next the mothers will be involved.......Well JEAN yup I mentioned Jean as I love her celebrity status when she's mentioned on this and makes a video saying she's been trolled on Tattle HAHAHAHA actually laughing at my desk at how ridiculous this all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next the mothers will be involved.......Well JEAN yup I mentioned Jean as I love her celebrity status when she's mentioned on this and makes a video saying she's been trolled on Tattle HAHAHAHA actually laughing at my desk at how ridiculous this all is.
its mental that we all work to keep these idiots in benefits so they don’t need to work & can have their own version of the Jeremy Kyle show everyday on Tiktok 😂

• Haha
Bush live talking about another lassie being a riddy man, duck me am deed...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Live again slagging Shufflegal. I predict fights, but where will doors be getting chapped, Glasgow, Dundee or Edinburgh and will weans be in?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine you sat on lives all day/night asking for square goes when you're over 15 ha ha ha what an absolute red neck. At least Scottish Gill has her bairns could maybe teach Bush a thing or two and she works (well maybe not for long as Bush likes to get folk the sack) I hope Bush gets a Universal Credit email saying she's losing her kids benefits as she doesn't have them, also another letter that if she can go out partying 5 days out of 7 she doesn't deserve PIP, also hope she gets a letter saying she's not entitled to single persons Council Tax as she's always got someone in her house, also that her energy bills are going up £100.00 a month as her phone must be like a bloody landline as she's never off it so must always be on charge......Friday Rant OVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
shufflegal is a right off though, she's had her fair share of drama. She was involved in helping Scottish jules terrorise Jess rennie. She's stuck up for Jules and her murdering sons. She went on about genetics and got transphobic about Alanna. She was late to the party outing property boss, it was like she gave tattle a quick glance and reshared the evidence here. She's always inserting herself in stuff 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
shufflegal is a right off though, she's had her fair share of drama. She was involved in helping Scottish jules terrorise Jess rennie. She's stuck up for Jules and her murdering sons. She went on about genetics and got transphobic about Alanna. She was late to the party outing property boss, it was like she gave tattle a quick glance and reshared the evidence here. She's always inserting herself in stuff 😂
I know, I thought wtf when she said she exposed PB. Like she single handedly took him down, what a superhero 🤣
Imagine you sat on lives all day/night asking for square goes when you're over 15 ha ha ha what an absolute red neck. At least Scottish Gill has her bairns could maybe teach Bush a thing or two and she works (well maybe not for long as Bush likes to get folk the sack) I hope Bush gets a Universal Credit email saying she's losing her kids benefits as she doesn't have them, also another letter that if she can go out partying 5 days out of 7 she doesn't deserve PIP, also hope she gets a letter saying she's not entitled to single persons Council Tax as she's always got someone in her house, also that her energy bills are going up £100.00 a month as her phone must be like a bloody landline as she's never off it so must always be on charge......Friday Rant OVER.
also hoping for all of the above 🤣
Bush live talking about another lassie being a riddy man, duck me am deed...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How can she even try and call anyone a riddy, she’s the biggest of them all!!
can’t cope with these people, actual dregs of society!

• Haha
I know, I thought wtf when she said she exposed PB. Like she single handedly took him down, what a superhero 🤣

also hoping for all of the above 🤣

How can she even try and call anyone a riddy, she’s the biggest of them all!!
can’t cope with these people, actual dregs of society!
Wasn't it like 2/3 weeks later and she acted pure shocked as if she discovered it and nobody knew 😂, Rosie's just said shuffle lost her main account & she's maybe just trying to get the followers up 😂

Shufflegals post
Saw it before she deleted the video 😂, dunno why she's unsent her messages but shared them anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't even watch the bush does she realise how much pish she talks everything she says to describe others she is arguing with is her just describing herself 😂, her wee arselickers in the comments need to get a bit of self respect. Her pretending to box for 30 secs then nearly keeled over from exhaustion 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve known Gillian muir ( shufflegal) for years and a few of her crew Miss Jay etc all I can say is they never graduated from their high school horrible witch phase , bitchy pack then and nothings changed since however I can confidentially say as embarrassing as her claims are she will definitely Chuck Rosie about like a wet trackie

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.