Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fs man wish she'd have a day aff. Aww ready startin her shite... id actually pay tae ser alanna punch her bleep in.... i honestly think rosies a pure and utter shite bag all bark and no bite and shes defo a cop caller. Shes the type to goad someone for a fight then phone the polis when she gets done in.

Reactions: 13
these are ADULTS...MOTHERS it's honestly like being back at school. I actually can't wait for rosie bush to meet her maker, fkn lassie hasn't even got a round in her. some c_nt get her an inhaler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie just said on live "she claims I was sittin in the hotel taking gear, a had 3 tequila roses duck sake"

What a load of shite honestly! It's getting so boring listening to her lying about taking gear, it's obvious she takes it especially cause Louise takes it! As if we're gonna believe she's went to the hotel and downed 3 tequila roses only 😂 Same as when she was at fat Marion's and claimed they weren't cutting lines they were "cutting pizza for the wanes" 😂 aye okay I know its hard times but you still don't cut pizza w a bleeping bank card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im telling you i think alannas the one for the job shes defo met her match .... alanna if you read this hit her a dig from all at tattle...
these are ADULTS...MOTHERS it's honestly like being back at school. I actually can't wait for rosie bush to meet her maker, fkn lassie hasn't even got a round in her. some c_nt get her an inhaler

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody will ever get near the bush that’s why they are invited to come to her door , the whole hoose is crawling with cameras and she’s got 999 on speed dial

• Haha
Nobody will ever get near the bush that’s why they are invited to come to her door , the whole hoose is crawling with cameras and she’s got 999 on speed dial
But they are for her "safety" 😂😂 nb hen loved to chant about the cameras a few months ago but never done telling folk to go to her door. As if anyone is that daft

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these square go's she's wanting she'll need to get a portable oxygen tank the state she was in after that there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just my two pence worth but I think we've lost a bit of credibility talking about what's been wrote in the social Work report. I know they were posted on Facebook but these need to be kept confidential to protect the vulnerable children the reports are about. Discussing what was wrote on them makes us just as bad as the person that posted them. At the end of the day we all know she abuses and neglects her children. If Zara develops more language and communication skills then imagine her reading this or even Tyler reading it about his sister. It just doesn't sit right with me sorry

Reactions: 4
Aye cos shes a total shitebag lol... imagine the shock for her new neighbours ... poor bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just my two pence worth but I think we've lost a bit of credibility talking about what's been wrote in the social Work report. I know they were posted on Facebook but these need to be kept confidential to protect the vulnerable children the reports are about. Discussing what was wrote on them makes us just as bad as the person that posted them. At the end of the day we all know she abuses and neglects her children. If Zara develops more language and communication skills then imagine her reading this or even Tyler reading it about his sister. It just doesn't sit right with me sorry
Dunno what you're talking about

• Haha
Dunno what you're talking about
Probably cause her ex Dj pal Steven said there's shite smeared all over the walls and I said there probably is because it was on the social work reports shared to social media years ago. Never mind the fact Rosie's spoke about it and made videos about it. We can't even mention it once. Oh and if Tyler reads here he'll see his mums a dirty liar and nobody called him spotty or ugly. I'm sure he will read here though because Rosie told him exactly what the site was and fed him a big speak to make on a live whiles she was steaming and it was way past his bedtime.

duck wait till Rosie and blanco realises elsa frost has copied them now to 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow do they ever stop 😳🤣 ... It's really mortifying they are all talking about fighting this one and that one 🤣 they need to simmer down and grow up , Rosie tells everyone she doesn't ask for a fight cos she can handle herself hahaha 🤣 Rosie couldn't fight her way out a paper bag with instructions always opens her mouths let's the words fall out but never actually backs up what she is saying ! She needs to stop talking about fighting randoms on tiktok and actually fight for her kids !!

I made it back in one piece so did my car but I'm a nervous wreck ha ha 😂🙈

• Haha
Wow do they ever stop 😳🤣 ... It's really mortifying they are all talking about fighting this one and that one 🤣 they need to simmer down and grow up , Rosie tells everyone she doesn't ask for a fight cos she can handle herself hahaha 🤣 Rosie couldn't fight her way out a paper bag with instructions always opens her mouths let's the words fall out but never actually backs up what she is saying ! She needs to stop talking about fighting randoms on tiktok and actually fight for her kids !!

I made it back in one piece so did my car but I'm a nervous wreck ha ha 😂🙈
Hurts me to even say this but this time, Rosie's not started the drama 😂 Alanna got too high on cocaine and decided that Rosie is copying her. I'm not sure if she started this with shuffle gal or not but she's a big embarrassment 😂

Reactions: 6
Probably cause her ex Dj pal Steven said there's shite smeared all over the walls and I said there probably is because it was on the social work reports shared to social media years ago. Never mind the fact Rosie's spoke about it and made videos about it. We can't even mention it once. Oh and if Tyler reads here he'll see his mums a dirty liar and nobody called him spotty or ugly. I'm sure he will read here though because Rosie told him exactly what the site was and fed him a big speak to make on a live whiles she was steaming and it was way past his bedtime.

duck wait till Rosie and blanco realises elsa frost has copied them now to 😭
She's out of prison?????? Yous look very similar to yerself @Slowpoker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ Rosie’s voice goes right through me imagine listening to them voice notes back, all she’s good at this threatening people through a phone.

Rosie your a massive tit house and you’d do nothing to nobody.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.