Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she would. I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of her thats for sure 🥴

she would. I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of her thats for sure 🥴
I actually like steph yoker she is straight to the point and funny i think she would be a loyal pal but aye she would defo knock rosie out her Disney trackie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why Steph yoker is being brought into the drama between bush and blanco! I like Steph she’s straight up and she’s bleeping hilarious! I did see Steph in bush’s comments when she was live last night but bush kept patching her!!

In my opinion bush needs kicked in the camel toe to wake her the duck up, she runs every one else down that’s taking the wrong path when she’s on self destruct herself

Reactions: 8
12.30 in the day and the woman in her box is drinking dragon soop. How the other half live.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Rosie’s just trying to change her image so she can desperately try and fit in with all the rest of them , was only last year she was getting pelters
I don’t get why Steph yoker is being brought into the drama between bush and blanco! I like Steph she’s straight up and she’s bleeping hilarious! I did see Steph in bush’s comments when she was live last night but bush kept patching her!!

In my opinion bush needs kicked in the camel toe to wake her the duck up, she runs every one else down that’s taking the wrong path when she’s on self destruct herself
You would lose your feet kicking that camel toe 🤮

Rosie’s just trying to change her image so she can desperately try and fit in with all the rest of them , was only last year she was getting pelters

You would lose your feet kicking that camel toe 🤮
*pelters off the ones she’s hanging about with now ****

Reactions: 2
I've got up the day and instead of choosing to wear my pish stained donald duck trackie ive done my eyebrows because im deeply inspired by alanna blanco and her live last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do they all do all day apart from lives? It must get so depressing having no structure or routine. I wouldn't know what day it is if I was them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.