Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the Alanna and Rosie drama was fabricated.
Idk man at first i thought the same but last night Alanna was sitting sober as a high court judge no street Valium in her system or nothing and was saying with a completely straight face "Rosie never used to look like that til she met me, even when other lassies looked like that she always stuck with her red hair and glasses, then as soon as Blanco comes on the scene she's suddenly got the north face and the blonde extensions" i was almost convinced cause of the sincerity she was saying it with, but then i came back on here and @Slowpoker was like "cant believe she thinks Rosies copying her" and i was brought back to reality I'm like you're right it is preposterous πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Idk man at first i thought the same but last night Alanna was sitting sober as a high court judge no street Valium in her system or nothing and was saying with a completely straight face "Rosie never used to look like that til she met me, even when other lassies looked like that she always stuck with her red hair and glasses, then as soon as Blanco comes on the scene she's suddenly got the north face and the blonde extensions" i was almost convinced cause of the sincerity she was saying it with, but then i came back on here and @Slowpoker was like "cant believe she thinks Rosies copying her" and i was brought back to reality I'm like you're right it is preposterous πŸ˜‚
She fully believes that Rosie's trying to look like her πŸ˜‚ straight face and all 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was made up aswell until they got personal during that argument. They should just go a wee square go and let that be the end.

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs, sorry Alannah but no bleep has bush’s β€œstyle” that is in a league of its own 🀒

Reactions: 8
The Bush's stock answer tae anything with even a bawhair of criticism.....

'That says mare about you than it does aboot me doll.....'

Think I prefer it when she's in spoons, begging for drinks, daein forward rolls, buying kids (that aren't her own) shitey buns oot the co-op with candles on them and falling in love wae Methadone Mick fae Dundee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See if I even thought Rosie bush was copying me, I wouldn't say. I would be embarrassed that I thought that's what I looked like πŸ˜‚

Stephanie Burke is in Jamesy a live comments, that's it rosie will be FEWMIN at him πŸ˜‚

Correct me if I'm wrong but looking at her bawginbush2 & his account they don't seem to follow each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How come? They don't like each other πŸ˜‚
One minute she’s saying Rosie kids are not in her custody & telling people she’s a awful mother then the next thing she was telling people if they don’t stop mentioning Rosie being a bad mum she was ending the live.

Make it make sense, the math isn't mathing.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when Allana wanted Goss Gal to go Live with Foodbank Tracey? They sat waiting ages, and Goss Gal kept coming on when Tracey froze. When Tracey left, about 20 Goss Gal accounts joined the comments and Allana was fuming.

• Haha
One minute she’s saying Rosie kids are not in her custody & telling people she’s a awful mother then the next thing she was telling people if they don’t stop mentioning Rosie being a bad mum she was ending the live.

Make it make sense, the math isn't mathing.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
She was out her face on cocaine when she said rosie didn't have her kids. Apart from that one time Alanna and Kyle always say Rosie is a good mum to make them seem like they are nice people. They don't say it because they think it they say it because it makes them seem like they are the victims in the situation.
Anyone remember when Allana wanted Goss Gal to go Live with Foodbank Tracey? They sat waiting ages, and Goss Gal kept coming on when Tracey froze. When Tracey left, about 20 Goss Gal accounts joined the comments and Allana was fuming.
Yeah πŸ˜‚ everyone was saying Tracey was gossgal for a bit but that Tracey can't even string a sentence together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
probably one of the only funny times during that whole gossgal madness πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
probably one of the only funny times during that whole gossgal madness πŸ˜‚
I pure forgot that she was involved in it all πŸ˜‚ other than having big brother and loads of crackheads in her house I forget about her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I pure forgot that she was involved in it all πŸ˜‚ other than having big brother and loads of crackheads in her house I forget about her πŸ˜‚
think everyone forgets about her until she starts arguments for some attention.

Reactions: 3
Jade Frati is in James box and I wonder if she is having a dig at Rosie with this "there's people who make sick jokes and mean them then there's before who hide behind sick jokes and the hard part is telling the difference" they are talking about another situation but very fitting.

Reactions: 5
Jade Frati is in James box and I wonder if she is having a dig at Rosie with this "there's people who make sick jokes and mean them then there's before who hide behind sick jokes and the hard part is telling the difference" they are talking about another situation but very fitting.
Noodle heed James ? Everytime i come across that its just a couch. Dont even want to apply the effort to turn my volume on. Is it worth watch ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.