Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so confused, what was the troll account saying?

Donna is pals with Louise man, i saw a video on her tiktok of pictures of them together from like a year ago.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch the part of alannas llive when she was like "the donald duck jumper rosie wears is a subliminal message, a wis getting trolled on an account called donald duck and shes never got that jumper aff so wit does that tell u" lmfao surely no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rose fell out with Donna cos she was in Zara’s live when Rosie and zara have fallen oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus I dont which thread to jump on next went to work at 5 home and theres drama everywhere 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who doesnt read this page she seems to know an awful lot thats been posted🤣🤣🤣

& her recent videos … GET EH RING IN💍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who's copying who now? Those extensions look in the same nick as Rosie's 😂
Flipske was going to sleep now I'm watching her live 🤣🤣🤣

Roaring "only thing u have diff is fanny and is rotten" this is geg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can't get over the people in the comments agreeing saying Rosie's trying to copy Alanna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually can't get over the people in the comments agreeing saying Rosie's trying to copy Alanna 😂
Last night I completely assumed it was a bait video to start drama with Rosie for views, now its becoming clear that she actually fully believes Rosie has been inspired by her north face/nano look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so confused been watching Alanna’s live for a while. She’s said serval times that Rosie’s a good mum and won’t have people talking about Rosie’s parenting skills? So last night Rosie was a terrible mother but today she’s great and her wains are looked after?

Alanna make your mind up love.

Reactions: 6
Someone's just reposted the video Alanna made that's it, it's about Rosie
See yo
In one of the clips from Alannas live yesterday she says that Rosie told her that something was gonna go down in Steph Yorkers live at one point, a troll account would come in and it would be Rosie. Like Rosie warned Alanna about this a couple of months ago. So Rosie couple have been in unfunny donnas live trolling her
well she’s no
Flipske was going to sleep now I'm watching her live 🤣🤣🤣

Roaring "only thing u have diff is fanny and is rotten" this is geg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s defo no lying there lol

• Haha
That rap boss has had her account banned already before she even got the chance to go live maybe Rosie was scared and sent all her minions to report it cos she had dirt on her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night I completely assumed it was a bait video to start drama with Rosie for views, now its becoming clear that she actually fully believes Rosie has been inspired by her north face/nano look 😂
Cannae blame her really, her styles BANGIN. Few weeks we'll aw be wearing ratty extensions and the wains north face jumpers. Tiktok wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't keep up with all this 😂😂 very dramatic !! Ones engaged after a few weeks and a "public" break up , one is implying the other wants to be her with ratty extensions and north face jumpers. Rosie's still claiming she has kids.... help me make sense of it fellow tattlers I'm lost 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't keep up with all this 😂😂 very dramatic !! Ones engaged after a few weeks and a "public" break up , one is implying the other wants to be her with ratty extensions and north face jumpers. Rosie's still claiming she has kids.... help me make sense of it fellow tattlers I'm lost 😆🤣
None of it makes sense if you live in the normal world.

Reactions: 5
Whats the story with Steph & Rosie 😂 why did she apparently tell Blanco she was going to lure Steph out her close & batter her 😆

Whats the story with Steph & Rosie 😂 why did she apparently tell Blanco she was going to lure Steph out her close & batter her 😆
Seems like it happened the night Rosie went to Alannas house. That franny bash account uploaded the recording of Alanna saying it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.