Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know who this Alanna is but it’s very obvious Rosie isn’t copying her 🤣 Rosies never mentioned her since I’ve been sharing my opinion on Rosie.
Clearly using Rosie’s name for some views and follows. I hope Rosie’s not trying to copy her. Alanna looks like a cheap uglier scheme version of Katie price.
I will say in Alanna’s defence at least she can match her hair extensions to her nature hair and make them look acceptable😂

She’s live on the “said” girlfriends account.
Rosie has talked about her a few times. Alanna was friends with the boy who accused Rosie of spiking him. Alanna has had her fair share of tiktok drama. But yeah Rosie does talk about Just a few weeks ago rosie was threating to choke people with Alannas penis (Alanna is trans if you didn't know that).

Any seen that apparently kyle evans is in a relationship with Alanna and moving in with her soon 😳
What is it with Alanna and wee boys 🤢, she's nearly 30 and keeps dating boys under 20 🤢

Reactions: 3
Rosie has talked about her a few times. Alanna was friends with the boy who accused Rosie of spiking him. Alanna has had her fair share of tiktok drama. But yeah Rosie does talk about Just a few weeks ago rosie was threating to choke people with Alannas penis (Alanna is trans if you didn't know that).

What is it with Alanna and wee boys 🤢, she's nearly 30 and keeps dating boys under 20 🤢
Especially Kyle one messed up wee guy

Reactions: 5
The only comparison I'd make is that they're both build like vending machines. Other than that anyone can jump about in sportswear. Then again not many folk would/should wake up and choose to wear a donald duck jumper to the pub, thats a true Rosie special

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alannas forgetting her own arse right enough after having crack head big brother in her house last year, everyone slating her, her sharing photos of Rosie boggin kitchen then having the nerve to phone Rosie and say she was suicidal so Saint Rosie went round there to rescue her. Now she's wanting to slate her. Alanna should stick to fancying wee boys and being racist.

Reactions: 7
alana is live now saying stacey phoned the wellfare check on rosie in alanas house, alana is going off on one tune into this live

shes on rosies box right now shouting and balling 😱

edit: shes kicked alanna out the box now! That was mental did anyone else catch it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
shes on rosies box right now shouting and balling 😱

edit: shes kicked alanna out the box now! That was mental did anyone else catch it?
Aye just saw it. Wow that was out of order

I reckon Alanna would batter duck out of Rosie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe she is lying but she definitely gets more then the average single person on UC which is something like £350 a month.
•£500 hair extensions she’s had several times
•£250 Botox she keeps getting.
•£30 nails every 3 weeks, and let’s not forget she’s out drinking in pubs or wetherspoons 5 nights a week.

That’s not mentioning the taxis everytime she leaves her house, the bottles of drink and cans she buys every other night a week and the takeaways she buys when she’s “recovering” the morning after.

Oh and the stylish north face jumpers she keeps buying. Nobody on benefits I know lives half as good as she does.
She gets full rate standard and enhanced PiP of 490 a month and gets her normal benefit of 350 + every 2 weeks or therabout she gets roughly £1-1,200 month with basic outgoings, she borrows a lot and has gotten into a duck ton of debt and owes a lot of money, and as id said I she lost custody of her kids long ago, years infact I know her personally and she's even worse in person than she is online etc. She truly is pond scum, desperate for validation in person she's a toned down version of Amanda britt. Which is why much like her too her only pals are those who use her for money, a shag, a place to kip or a drink, And
much like britt shes a train crash waiting to happen, she goes up and down like a yoyo, one minute rock bottom next trying to sort herself out, always been this way before she reverts, she'll never put her kids first and the behaviour she's exhibiting and the questionable company she keeps is exactly why she lost her kids in the first place. Neglect

Aye just saw it. Wow that was out of order

I reckon Alanna would batter duck out of Rosie
Of course she would, she's still a guy biologically

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jules is in Alannas live wanting in on the drama, she doesn't like Rosie

Jules is gonna ask her to go fight her. Jules who couldn't even fight Jess rennie 😭. Just floated about outside her house with big lurch like a fart in a trance.

Last time rosie and Alanna argued Alanna was supposed to phone her to fight her the next day and never bothered 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised that rosies no came back like a hurricane now alanna and jules are bitching about her

Alannas away to phone rosies gf

• Haha
Alanna is away to phone Louise now 😂😂.

Jules is giving out parenting advice for Rosie considering she's not got any of her kids and 2 of them are murderers I don't think she's qualified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.