Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at Alanna thinking anyone with hair extensions and a north face jumper is copying her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
She couldn’t even drum up enough followers to go Live on her newer anti Tattle account, and her comments on the accounts she does use are either bots or braindead fuds who live the same low class lifestyle as her. The thousands of followers are obv people who followed at the start of the pandemic when the over 30’s were bored and working from home.
No I believe most of her followers are people that don’t actually like her and just love the drama she posts about.

pugslife6

Chatty Member
"I love you so much man" 2 WEEKS

Again why does this all need to be live? If im with my man n horny the last thing i want is fuckin randoms on the internet watchin me geein him the get me pumped eyes 😂 mental cases

• Haha
That rap boss has had her account banned already before she even got the chance to go live maybe Rosie was scared and sent all her minions to report it cos she had dirt on her

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This first comment on that video about her going to the park is a piss take surely? “Can you tell me where you get your extensions done as they are really nice & suit you so much” 😭😭😭

rats tails & 50/50 colour 😂

• Haha

HashtagYolo

It's definitely a reach. I don't think Alana has crossed Rosies mind once so if she wants to pick a beef she should make it a legit one, something like wheres your kids? Why are you through in Dundee on a school night? Why you letting someone that said your crumpet is rotten back in about said crumpet? idk loads of things you can bait Rosie out for 😂 She's probably too far up mater's hole to give a shit about anything, especially her kids

• Haha

Moanaminute80

Been watching one of rosies ex pals on and off today. The lady is on live just now so upset and she mentioned earlier the bush has done something to her and a troll account appeared and she said she knew it was bush. I dont want to name her as im not sure if im allowed but bush said she only laughed at her once the other week. Hope this woman is OK, not nice seeing her upset.

• Wow

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
they may be as bad as each other but Rosie having the cheek to call dugheed out on it is delusional
Dugheed doesn’t rely on her wains benefits money to get by in life. Ironic of Rosie to vilify dugheeds character when Rosie is worse. Rosie is absolutely oblivious to who she actually is🥴

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Is that a ring 😳😳😳😳
I just came on to say the same 😂😂😂

If someone was as vile to me as she was to her, I would not be getting engaged to them! Is this even real! Is someone having a laugh! Surely not!

Just looking on Louise's fb and her Mcds arrived with coffee on it, and she's threatened to blow the place up! What a catch!

Cash Converters ring

Wonder if her ring will get lost up Louise's crumpet
Maybe it was left there from a previous squeeze 😂

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
why is she in a hot tub with her wean with A COMPLETE FKING RANDOM fae tiktok ? Coz at the end of the day that’s all that Louise is!
do not even get me started on how mwi the Louise wan looked aswell! What the actual fuck???

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

i know its off topic but see at this point, Tracy Foodbank would be as well as taking us to the toilet with her because she shows us every other pointless thing she does in a day 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

sorry i had to vent while i was scrolling there, she films every fucking thing, its madness 😆
I know surprised she’s not walked past a dog shite yet stopped videoed it and said look that’s a wee dug white but who cares a love them

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I'm kinda unsure what stayace thinks Alannas right about though 😂, that anyone who wears extensions and north face jumpers wants to be her? Like what's Alannas point 😂
Alannah must be more famous than I thought then.... Half my estate and most of the school maws obviously want to be her if extensions and north face are the entry criteria..... A whole scheme of wannabe Alannah Blancos running aboot 😯 Right, that's it, ma hoose is going on the market in the morning....😂

• Haha