Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Aye she said along the lines of zs school told her if she has an accident and its before the bus comes just to still send her and theyll clean it because its educational neglect if she doesnt.... i cant imagine how tired t is some morning when shes had everycunt in to all hours on fuck knows what. If anyones interested the headmistress is maura mcneil ... google her for info... if we all report rosie by showing only what she puts out this shit cant continue... people should also make the papers aware of whats repeatedly happening because i dont feel glasgow city social work are doing enough and thats only by what she does post ... and shes delusional if she thinks noone asks tyler questions about the nick a her or slags him for
I honestly think there's that much going on in the world that the papers wouldn't be interesting in a shite single mum from Glasgow. We don't know what the social work are or aren't doing because we only know what Rosie says and the majority of it is lies. Also we aren't supposed to take tattle gossip off tattle so if people are contacting places do it privately. The thread could get shut for that I think.

Reactions: 14

HashtagYolo

Sorry I know this is off topic but wtf is wrong wi these mutants on that app? put it away ffs 😂
I was laughing at this video earlier, cause she's saying "a dont care if a look a state" or something to that effect but I get the impression she actually thinks she looks helfy with the shirt tied up the belly 😂

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I’ve known Gillian muir ( shufflegal) for years and a few of her crew Miss Jay etc all I can say is they never graduated from their high school horrible bitch phase , bitchy pack then and nothings changed since however I can confidentially say as embarrassing as her claims are she will definitely Chuck Rosie about like a wet trackie

• Haha

KMH

I wouldn’t even pay that any attention or give it any clout on here as she will be watching and that’s why she’s done it. Let’s all just ignore it

Reactions: 13
I'm going out today not had a day away from my kids for 3 months and I've got the guilt already and I've no even left the house 🙈dunno how big hairy Bush does it every day 🙄

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Sorry but was she no struggling for taxi fare the other day and now she's gonna drive through to the east coast to break Maters jaw?

Can someone just dropkick her into the Tay when she's there xo

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Oh she’s single just in time for Monday Night Hotel Shenanigans!
how can you go from being “ the happiest I’ve ever been” to being single in 48 hours.

it would almost be funny if she hadn’t brought Mater round these poor kids so soon.

new relationship predictions? Wee Primm and Bawgin Bush! Just for the drama 😆

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Dunno what you're talking about
Probably cause her ex Dj pal Steven said there's shite smeared all over the walls and I said there probably is because it was on the social work reports shared to social media years ago. Never mind the fact Rosie's spoke about it and made videos about it. We can't even mention it once. Oh and if Tyler reads here he'll see his mums a dirty liar and nobody called him spotty or ugly. I'm sure he will read here though because Rosie told him exactly what the site was and fed him a big speak to make on a live whiles she was steaming and it was way past his bedtime.

Fuck wait till Rosie and blanco realises elsa frost has copied them now to 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Guys I have a confession, I went to the pub yesterday afternoon and got drunk…Tuesday afternoon in the pub,what have I become 🤣 Rosie Bush lifestyle!
nah my son and his gf took me for lunch and cocktails for early birthday treat and I missed all the drama! Alana obviously needs some limelight! Her and Kyle, WTF!
Anyway I’ve got a job interview at 11am and I’m gonna have a major hangover 😭😭 wish me luck 🤢
Lilly bush 😭😭😭

The thing with Alanna starting all drama is she try's to say something nasty but then something nice. She delivers everything in a shit sandwich to make herself seem nice. Says something shitty, then something nice, then something shitty. To make it look like she's just doing all this for good reasons. Nah Alanna your just as drama hungry as Rosie 😂. It's the biggest reach ever to accuse someone who has hair extensions & two north face jumpers of stalking & copying you 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Nobody will ever get near the bush that’s why they are invited to come to her door , the whole hoose is crawling with cameras and she’s got 999 on speed dial

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Rosie's burd

'pure mongos - aw sorry, never meant tae say that'

'chinky - aw sorry, never meant tae say that'

• Wow
  • Angry

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Blanco is defo just doing it for clout - she been back on the app a few weeks and no one is interested! She knows Rosie pulls the views so wants a beef
who knew alanna was the only lassie who has blonde hair & wears nike & north face gear 😂

• Haha

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Maybe she is lying but she definitely gets more then the average single person on UC which is something like £350 a month.
•£500 hair extensions she’s had several times
•£250 Botox she keeps getting.
•£30 nails every 3 weeks, and let’s not forget she’s out drinking in pubs or wetherspoons 5 nights a week.

That’s not mentioning the taxis everytime she leaves her house, the bottles of drink and cans she buys every other night a week and the takeaways she buys when she’s “recovering” the morning after.

Oh and the stylish north face jumpers she keeps buying. Nobody on benefits I know lives half as good as she does.

• Haha
  • Heart