Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I went off chicken a while ago, cant honestly remember why tbh Lol. Everyone knows when the OO are going to be walking somewhere, always write ups/complaints about it before it happens. She shoulda just stayed in if she was that bothered 😂
She wasn't bothered though lol, she just made a funny video saying oh looks like I'll be joining In and made a joke about her dad being catholic "what would he say" or something. They had just moved to the area. It wasn't that deep I was just using it as an example of how the papers will take anything and right about it without the persons consent so if they wanted to right a story about Rosie they could have done it by now.

Reactions: 12

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
This over mentioning Z just reminds me of when Rosie feeds T a script for tik tok she’s doing the same with Mater , she’s not there , don’t hammer you’ll wake her up but the music and shouting won’t … gies peace

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Yeah, she posted one without naming her saying Rosie wants to be her 😂 cause she got blonde hair, wears northface instead of Disney trackies and dances to that fucking "if i was you id wanna be me too".

Then another about how Rosie stalks her and adds her pals.

Is she actually pals with Louise?
I can't see her saying anything about Louise she's replied to someone called Lauren saying they got a follow off this copy cat.

Seems like Alana is just desperate for attention. Having hair extensions and wearing jumpers isn't a personality trait or anything unique 😂

• Haha

Friutloopsrus

I'm sorry I'm sorry come again ! Why has Rosie introduced her children to that horrible woman after two weeks wtf !! Just shows she gives no shits about them that's absolutely ridiculous ! 😂 Wonder if they call her mum 2.0 or auntie 😭 can not believe my eyes ! Wow

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Alana is live now talking absolute pish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 raging i missed her and rosie lol
FFS heres me up getting ready for another day of work before I get the kids up and get them ready for school before said work and these roasters are still at it from last night , how the other half live eh ?

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
That video was really funny🤣 and I think what Tiktok is really for. I like Kimbo but agree it’s a shame she’s so friendly with LC. I unfollowed him a while ago, Tiktok fame has gone to his head and he’s not very likeable anymore.
Love Kimbo, she never fails to make me laugh, she is the best thing about the dungheap that is Scottish tiktok 😂 Used to like Chicken, but find him an arrogant little scrote nowadays and unfollowed months ago. Unfollowed that whole "gang" except Kimbo and Stephanie Wightman. Now I just need to bring myself to unfollow oor Rosie and drag maself away from the drama to clean up my following list 😂😂

• Haha

Friutloopsrus

Let's all take a moment to laugh that Rosie just said dugheed (can't spell it haha) is a SCROUNGER ! wow she's the one who spends all her kids MONEY on her hahahaha 🤣🤣😂 ffs

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Lol i saw that video, She could have waited until they passed. No need to walk near them
Well she just followed the crowd she didn't take part in the actual march, she was just walking home lol. I think she's one of the least problematic Scottish tiktokers. Shame she's pals with chicken though

Reactions: 11

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Cba with Amanda Britt anytime she meets anyone she's posting about it for years to come. Well still be seeing the pictures of her and dugheed in 2032

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I’m no convinced dugheed is Leah , I went on that site coz I’m a right nosey bitch , these mens reviews are mind blowing in points things like not very attractive , descriptions to the tiniest detail etc , nobody mentions her birthmark things on her boobs and from what I’ve read I’m sure someone would have these dirty old dogs are very critical considering they are paying for a pump plus they age her as mid to late 30s , the woman does look well for her age but I doubt these gok wans of a shag would rate her 10 years younger they are picky as fuck , sadly I can’t read anymore coz you only get so long before you have to make an account 🤣🤣

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Is Dugheed local? I've always thought she was a weapon, but at this point, I'd even back Amanda Britt to rattle Bush about

• Haha