Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She can't lose herself trying to help Louise find herself 😂 thinks there's another live tonight for charity

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dourface

VIP Member
If I brought a new partner into my kids life and they were jumping about like a fkn donkey on speed and swearing like a trooper they would be booted out the door
Most folk widnt dream of bring a new partner into the home after 2 weeks. Shes a tit of a lassie, desperate for any sort of attention

KMH

Went in her live and just get blocked for nowt.. i am no longer going to even bother with her she’s a manky clatty bitch that doesn’t deserve my time.

• Haha

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

The bush has more projection than yer auld primary school assembly Jesus banger lyrics on the wall machine
Bet the foundations she plasters on says ten hail Mary’s before hitting that crater of hers

I think the unwashed must think they rats tails look half decent who’s she kidden she’s just out a shower so what’s the excuse every other 24 hour son a day your hairs hanging

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

Just found a picture of rosies mum and looses dad apparently they were a lovely couple also

The same follow
“ so happy for you dawl “ , these followers are on more questionable crack than the one in her shite leggings
Ones that where bad mouthing louise when the Narrative was other way about 😂

Found out where Terri Dunn got the hair extensions from

I actually think mIcks teeth look better
Give it another week, rinse and repeat.

View attachment 1111083
icks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

xoNosy

My heart breaks for Zara reading this, she needs a stable home.
Jesus 😭 knowing your own child has all these difficulties and choosing fucking weatherspoons over being a parent, actually speechless. A mother should know their wean better than anyone and she should WANT to be the primary caregiver. Disgusting rat

• Sad
these are ADULTS...MOTHERS it's honestly like being back at school. I actually can't wait for rosie bush to meet her maker, fkn lassie hasn't even got a round in her. some c_nt get her an inhaler
All these square go's she's wanting she'll need to get a portable oxygen tank the state she was in after that there 🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Everybody knows who she was aiming the videos at without actually naming her but if Terry has an issue with that then deal with it yourself, eepecially if u think ur reputation is at risk. Don’t let it get 10x worse with big Bush getting herself involved in something that is nothing to do with her. Terry should be mortified!

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
"Rosie was chasing me for 6 weeks and I didn't want anything to do with her"

The same Rosie that was going on dates with Grace & begging people to help her show another lassie she was madly in love with her by bombarding her on tiktok 😂

Third place. At least it's not last 😂.

• Haha

janemo

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 these 2 are giving me the pure boke this is deffo not the rosie Bush ive watched for 2 years who is this absolute weapon or a lassie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is exactly who rosie is, she must have had you fooled cause I mind her from Facebook before tiktok was a thing and she was a skanky assed bully then too

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Terri is obviously an attention seeking loonball herself. She has an amazing home and salon, I really highly doubt she had to resort to the dregs of society in Dugheed for advertising as she clearly has money. But she obviously wanted attention and to be `famous’ herself. She was probably backed into a corner with Bush but will be mortified Bush is now referring to her as her pal. That Irish gypsy women that does Terri nails and vice versa is another attention seeking whore, all they videos are a pure cringe. I die watching them, can barely last to the end. And Terri’s sllllooooowwwww voice. I mean she’s obviously not got the highest IQ but come on to fuck.

Dugheed doesn’t rely on her wains benefits money to get by in life. Ironic of Rosie to vilify dugheeds character when Rosie is worse. Rosie is absolutely oblivious to who she actually is🥴
Just her own universal credit 🤣🤣🤣 the point is, it goes like this. Oor Manda might think she is something because she’s out gettin pumped and dumped every week, but she’s got nothing and nobody. She’s no any better than any other person scamming the social for mental health problems. I mean she certainly does look deranged in her most recent videos anyway. She’s not used to getting called out for her own horrible actions.

• Haha
Why the fuck is Rosie saying terri is her best pal 😂😂 she does your hair hen you idiot! She not your pal!! Just wow!!

• Haha