Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine you sat on lives all day/night asking for square goes when you're over 15 ha ha ha what an absolute red neck. At least Scottish Gill has her bairns could maybe teach Bush a thing or two and she works (well maybe not for long as Bush likes to get folk the sack) I hope Bush gets a Universal Credit email saying she's losing her kids benefits as she doesn't have them, also another letter that if she can go out partying 5 days out of 7 she doesn't deserve PIP, also hope she gets a letter saying she's not entitled to single persons Council Tax as she's always got someone in her house, also that her energy bills are going up £100.00 a month as her phone must be like a bloody landline as she's never off it so must always be on charge......Friday Rant OVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Nick86

Don’t believe a word of it - they ain’t engaged this is all for attention!!!
Also don’t believe she has her kids, it’s total bullshit a bit like her sad pathetic wee life and see the scumbags that comment saying “some folk think we should have our weans all the time” why don’t you fuck up you wee cretin she’s got 2 kids with support needs in the past week she’s been out every night she’s bringing folk round about her weans that take drugs and fuck knows what else - Rosie you’re a fucking disgrace, no cunt could love you cause you’re ugly on the inside and out, nae wonder you end up with fucking weapons, they need to be out there tits to go near you 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14

harloe22

Chatty Member
Come on now guys leave rosie alone. Shes in love and that's all that matters, take your negative elsewhere. Shes also an amazing mum

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
shufflegal is a right off though, she's had her fair share of drama. She was involved in helping Scottish jules terrorise Jess rennie. She's stuck up for Jules and her murdering sons. She went on about genetics and got transphobic about Alanna. She was late to the party outing property boss, it was like she gave tattle a quick glance and reshared the evidence here. She's always inserting herself in stuff 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I was honestly going to have a early night but I can't miss this
I’ve just came home from work …. Cuppa in hand and I am ENGROSSED 😳

Is Dugheed local? I've always thought she was a weapon, but at this point, I'd even back Amanda Britt to rattle Bush about
Dugheed is an out and out crank but she owns it 🤣🤣 Rosie however is just a fucking train wreck! Least Dugheed doesn’t have any kids she needs to look after , she can do her own thing without any repercussions! Rosie is just a fucking shit maw with no any thoughts about her weans n how her barkin behaviour is gna affect them! TRAMP

beebee789

VIP Member
God, between Stayace and Alanna Blanco reappearing, it's like the Ghosts of SchemeTok Past come to torture us for our sins.

Although i must say, anyone who is against Rosie is welcome in my book. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.

Wasn't it Alanna that Stayace was transphobic about, that started that whole mess a few months ago on Scottish TT? Bit weird to see her coming back and trying to suck up her arse first chance she gets.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Would suit Rosie better to go and get her wains back and sort her life out and stop whoring herself around people.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosie's burd

'pure mongos - aw sorry, never meant tae say that'

'chinky - aw sorry, never meant tae say that'
Rosie usually goes nuts at people who say the word "mongo" or any variation. Sad how she didn't want to be friends with Blair the way he spoke and he used words like that. But it's okay because it's Louise?

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
It wouldn’t surprise me either and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was behind some of the Diane trolling accounts, I think “Ben” is behind that tattle troll one.
100%👌

Doesn't matter who rosie has beef with there's a troll profile appears within days of the fallout .. I believe she's been behind all the work/brew/social work phone calls that have been made too. She will stoop to whatever level to feel that buzz of getting one over on anyone that doesn't bow down or kiss her fat lard arse

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Alanna and bush are so alike people are even getting them mixed up now. Poor Alanna doing a autism quiz online to see if it was autism, she was imagining things or if it was the cocaine 😭

• Haha

HashtagYolo

The prim and Stacy tea has made something Louise said earlier make a lot more sense, she said "we can get married in las vegas and take Stacy and get her a bird". I disregarded it as Louise being an idiot but it makes sense now.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
There's been a visit to Elizabeth Duke....
🤣 damn was about to say the exact same!

Honestly she is desperate for us to talk about her. Yes we will Ya manky cow. We will continue to talk about you being a scrounging filthy piece of shit who talks about abusing your own kids, taking the piss out of your own daughter, and all the other scummy things you do instead of raisimg those 2 precious little kids. They’re better off without you.

• Heart

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

Should play her videos in local schools and social work departments on how not to parent

The good thing is she’s not the alpha in that relationship a think that Louise would punch her right out her JD sports wear

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Live again slagging Shufflegal. I predict fights, but where will doors be getting chapped, Glasgow, Dundee or Edinburgh and will weans be in?

• Haha

YorkshireMummy

Sick of this clown plays the autism card but she is anything but! Worked round people with autism all my life and never seen anyone like her.
Imagine you were her kids mummy doesnt have time for us but then check tiktok and is buying cakes and making more effort for random kids for clout yet you have been abandoned.
Absolutely disgusts me how this vile human being (if it even is human, Science may have to test this) can afford nights out constant when the rest of us struggle.
And the people that hang about her only do it for attention free drinks an hopfully a few follows as they wouldnt be seen dead with her in any other situation.
She's not autistic just F*ckin stupid

• Heart