Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

Louise feel free to come join the tattie team we are open to discussion come tell us how she dosnt wash daily and hairs like gandolphs bawsack and she wears knickers till she burns holes in them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Maybe Louise who doesn't work but had money for cocaine, a Pandora ring and designer gear will get her a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
Sick of this clown plays the autism card but she is anything but! Worked round people with autism all my life and never seen anyone like her.
Imagine you were her kids mummy doesnt have time for us but then check tiktok and is buying cakes and making more effort for random kids for clout yet you have been abandoned.
Absolutely disgusts me how this vile human being (if it even is human, Science may have to test this) can afford nights out constant when the rest of us struggle.
And the people that hang about her only do it for attention free drinks an hopfully a few follows as they wouldnt be seen dead with her in any other situation.
Her so called 'friendships' & 'beasties' err i mean 'besties' are only there because she's paying for them to be in her company 🤭 everyone can see what's going on. If there's no drink or drugs involved she would be flying solo every day of the week, 365 days a year. FACT!!

Slowpoker

VIP Member
For ages I thought her mans name was grey I didn't know she was saying Craig 😂 so I thought he was even more pretend

• Haha

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Haha i know btw, shes got a better social life than half my single , kid free pals 😂 defo woke up with the gear depression today and thats why all they sad videos. Tomorrow it will be strong independent woman no one can ever hurt me again posts n that drivvel today will be archived n forgot about like she forgets she has weans 🤧

Last edited:
  • Sad

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Yet spends more than half her time online trying to prove that she's the happiest she's ever been 😂🤦‍♀️
Happiest she’s ever been. Doesn’t have her kids full time. Says it all. Surely your happiest moments are when you’re with your children. But people still tell her she’s an amazing mum 😵💫

• Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Rosie is a Pedophiles dream, don’t have to work hard at getting near her kids, kids with special needs too. Just fuck the munter and you can have access to the kids in anyway you want. Innocent kids paraded about in the underwear around a stranger and hundreds online. She is awful. “But I know them they’re no like that, they're no a pervert” how many wee kids have been SA thru parents saying same thing! You give up your body fast all you want but protect your kids!! She’s will get her day, they always do!

• Heart

henryjoy777

Just seen that post , it’s the patchy fake tan on the knuckles for me 🤢
How frustrating is it having to go to work miss out on so much of your kids growing up because you NEED to provide for them!
Then there’s that skank bleeding the system dry for money she certainly does not spend on they weans! The battered outside trampoline says it all with no safety net! She could well afford to get wee Z a brand new one and plenty of sensory stuff for her but nahhh the bush is more interested in her fake social media persona! Clown of a woman 🤮
Took this from the last thread as I’m on a serious catch-up mission haha.
I don’t mind people being on benefits, I’ve had to sign on myself before, but it’s the likes of Rosie that give people on them a bad name and the stigma that goes along with it.
For too long the workin class have looked to the person at their side and got angry at them, rather those that are higher up the food chain and takin far more out the countries coffers than wee Joe that’s on the broo and has a flatscreen tv.
It’s dicks like Rosie that make a lot of folk feel this way and aim their anger at the wrong (generally) people.
The vast majority of folk on benefits don’t have the money that she wastes on herself and lead a pretty shit existence, but to look at he would make anyone mad. That’s part of it for me too, I think why does that scrote get it so easy n I’m out graftin five days a week. I hate that she’s been so lucky, and she is lucky to be gettin whatever it is she gets. I’d love to see her on the bare minimum benefits that most people are on. See how smug she would be then.

Btw, is there anything worth reading the last 20 odd pages of the last thread? I’ve no been on tiktok either so don’t know what’s been goin on, if anythin. Haha.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
They've been onit all night got up first thing and went to argos for a ring 😂😂 who said romance was dead

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She wasn't bothered though lol, she just made a funny video saying oh looks like I'll be joining In and made a joke about her dad being catholic "what would he say" or something. They had just moved to the area. It wasn't that deep I was just using it as an example of how the papers will take anything and right about it without the persons consent so if they wanted to right a story about Rosie they could have done it by now.
That video was really funny🤣 and I think what Tiktok is really for. I like Kimbo but agree it’s a shame she’s so friendly with LC. I unfollowed him a while ago, Tiktok fame has gone to his head and he’s not very likeable anymore.

whoisme.23

maybe thats how Primm became diagnosed with bpd as well 🤣🤣🤣
Google diagnosis fs she needed an excuse for treating Stacey the way she does 😂 stupid videos like “when my girlfriend goes out but you have bpd” like fk off, no wonder it isn’t took seriously and so much stigma around it. I have EUPD and life is so fkn hard. It’s no about being a “psycho” or treating ur burd like shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Hahahaha, fucking howling at all the posts about Tracy. Shes only started appearing on my timeline recently so I've no idea about the back story or anything about her.
The video of her gifting her son an xbox and shes choking for him to cry fir the tiktok 😂.
Aw she’s a bumping bastard.
*Took donations of clothes and trainers for the foodbank then was seen wearing them in a video not long after.
*Stores donated food in the Caravan of Doom’s mouldy shower cubicle.
* Staged a break in of the Caravan, trashed it to fuck and smeared food everywhere. She denied it but it was sus how she didn’t hear it and how the culprit had the foresight to take a tin opener with them

• Haha