Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye she was accusing Dot Dot of taking her last account, the account that’s going about pretending to be Rosie she said she had given a few folk the password for it but knew it was dot dot who used it to troll her. It’s on big Ollys thread anaw, John Paul , Olly & Rosie are apparently going to Nicola Rogan and Nicolas mums door, Kdawgs getting leathered anaw.
Blootered on a school night in charge of her wean sitting threatening folk on the internet, top maw
Thanks for the catch up, a canae stand listening to Rosie for more than 5mins now a days

Reactions: 7
Whats her greenscreen all about?
I canny work it out, she’s rambling on about the account she gave someone that she canny get into. She’s blootered making an arse of herself as per usual
---
She’s just said she was trusting Den Ren with looking after one of her children . Another stranger aff tiktok T’s been going to be left with ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
It seems the issue is DenRens promised she wouldn’t stream Rosie , but Rosies accusing her of doing it tonight. Nae idea what Kerry’s got to do with it yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
am so lost, she is an absolute slabber cabbage!
---
Alexa has had enough of drunk Bush 😂
Am laughing at that alexa, she can't understand drunk rosie.

Denren is getting blocked.... Wee nellie is being handed control of the block list.... In between shouts of diadora is a beast. Ffs

• Haha
I switched her off last night, but she was getting streamed in denrens live or whoever's live denren was in, they were all taking the piss and laughing at her. She's convinced it's dotdot who has her account but then also said it could be Jack. She's a riot, if she can't stop drinking she should at least stay off the internet when she's doing it!

Reactions: 9
I switched her off last night, but she was getting streamed in denrens live or whoever's live denren was in, they were all taking the piss and laughing at her. She's convinced it's dotdot who has her account but then also said it could be Jack. She's a riot, if she can't stop drinking she should at least stay off the internet when she's doing it!
Big fatty Denren kept denying she was being streamed. But if she doesn’t want streamed when she is pished as a fart then she needs to stay off the internet.

DenRen and her chronies were in telling Rosie they hadn’t been streaming her, so DenRens done it but lied to Rosie when she’s been caught out , it’s no like DenRen to lie to get out of her crappy behaviour 🤥😂
IMG_6604.jpeg

IMG_6603.jpeg

• Haha
Dirty denren lying and gas lighting another female? Surely no lol.... Thanks for receipts cass!

• Haha
Dirty denren lying and gas lighting another female? Surely no lol.... Thanks for receipts cass!
Aye she was gaslighting the duck out of Rosie making her believe she hadn’t been streamed . I thought Rosie must have been havering as DenRen was adamant that naebody had streamed her.
IMG_6609.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Rosie was live with Kerry and Danny in the box, Rosie was trying to get Dotdot in about the account. I had a wee scroll and the next live I went in to was denren and co and they were streaming Rosie, all the comments were talking about Rosie's live and laughing at Danny. I went back into Rosie's live and she got banned, she came back on another of her many accounts and went in to denrens live to let them know she's not behind that account and whatever shite was being posted about cuttinaboots, Rosie's a disgrace, I can't go her but she clearly thinks denrens her pal. She was talking about how she speaks to Denise "off the app" so Denrens not only a big fat liar, she's a two faced cow aswell!

Rosie is live now, and going forward she is not interested in the TT drama haha, still drunk Rosie?

• Haha
Talking about how she’s in such a good place right now & she’s no interested in drama 😂😂😂
She’s saying she had forgotten all about the account until DenRen messaged her the other day to ask about it. DenRens totally noising her up while pretending to be her friend, she said DenRen helped her when the was arrested the night of the Debbie’s man incident , I wonder wtfs she’s been lifted for

• Haha
Denren is definitely not her friend, you don't get friends or sisters of TT.
I've heard Rosie say that before she got lifted that night. Debbie's dirty man told Polis R threatened him with a knife.

Reactions: 6
Big fatty Denren kept denying she was being streamed. But if she doesn’t want streamed when she is pished as a fart then she needs to stay off the internet.
that was meant to say wasn’t being streamed 🙈

Reactions: 3
Kerry & Denise are not and never will be Rosie’s pal. They all take the bleep out of her , mind that time Denise got caught actually trolling Rosie on here 😭🤣
I don’t like Rosie but I wouldn’t kid on to her face I did. They are a pair a sleekit cows. DenRen defo shares Rosie’s chat in the cuttin aboot GC.