Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry & Denise are not and never will be Rosie’s pal. They all take the bleep out of her , mind that time Denise got caught actually trolling Rosie on here 😭🤣
I don’t like Rosie but I wouldn’t kid on to her face I did. They are a pair a sleekit cows. DenRen defo shares Rosie’s chat in the cuttin aboot GC.
aye you wouldn’t trust that boot as far as you could throw her & that isn’t very far given the size of her 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao Is rosie getting trolled or is she doing the trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Manky Frankie’s cousin seems to think she’s trolling herself. Has that account not been in while she’s been live though I’m sure it has back when she was on holiday
View attachment 2691528
Thos is the account she's accusing Dotdot of changing the password for, Rosie looked for it today and the account has blocked her 😂

Reactions: 4
Aw is it her actual account, I thought it was the one that's been hijacked 😂
She gave a few folk the password to the account and one of thems changed the password so she canny get it back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She gave a few folk the password to the account and one of thems changed the password so she canny get it back 😂
Yeah, is it that one that's just been posted here? I follow about 40 Rosie accounts, I want to keep an eye on the stolen one 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s in the Clampetts talking about how she’s raging that the account is being used to terrorise the cuttinaboots . She must think the cuttinaboots are her pals ffs they are making a bleep of her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Debbie’s live with Danielle mcann on daniellemccannlives01 she’s absolutely vile, saying Rosie is lying about her man SAing her

Reactions: 4
Rosie falling off her chair at clydebuilt after saying you should love me anyway has just made my night 😂😂 it's on rosiiebushhh

• Haha
She’s live saying she’s getting another dog, did she not learn from the last time . Hopefully this time it’s no someone’s stolen pet

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So Rosie picks her new dog up on Wednesday n then registering it to the vet (pdsa) needs to send her benefit letters in she said for proof of income. I’m sorry but how can she possibly look after a dog? Surly the authorities know she’s a danger to herself?

So Rosie picks her new dog up on Wednesday n then registering it to the vet (pdsa) needs to send her benefit letters in she said for proof of income. I’m sorry but how can she possibly look after a dog? Surly the authorities know she’s a danger to herself?
She will end up leaving it with poor T to look after when she fks off back up to Louise's again for yet another "this is it " reunion 🙄

Reactions: 5