Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have thought Bush was a supermodel compared to that rancid Cadden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Chello and Dawn are on live talking about it, chests rattling like the 60 a day lazy bastards they are.

Reactions: 6
That Wee Nippy is an hole, she used to cause fights on Twitter with all the Celtic maws, her and Melfyx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Shut up. Did she? The cringe
Aye, I left Twitter ages ago but every argument amongst the Celtic maws about five years ago was centred around that Wee Nippy one, the Melfy one was in about it anaw. It was hilarious, I mind they were arguing with a woman who was pure houseproud and forever cleaning about whatever and Melfy told her to away and buy shares in Fabulosa, something like that. Cannae mind exactly 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aye, I left Twitter ages ago but every argument amongst the Celtic maws about five years ago was centred around that Wee Nippy one, the Melfy one was in about it anaw. It was hilarious, I mind they were arguing with a woman who was pure houseproud and forever cleaning about whatever and Melfy told her to away and buy shares in Fabulosa, something like that. Cannae mind exactly 🤣🤣
Aw choking to get pumped aff the green bridge. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Wee Nippy is an hole, she used to cause fights on Twitter with all the Celtic maws, her and Melfyx
Pretty sure she was part of tattle at one point & came over to the other forum that was made during the whole Goss Gal shite 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she was part of tattle at one point & came over to the other forum that was made during the whole Goss Gal shite 😏
Widnae surprise me, she's an absolute boot, more so now she's pally with they two fat wheezebags.

• Haha
Dawns saying Bush grassed her into the brew 🤣🤣🤣
There was a fake profile in last night asking Rosie if she grassed Dawn to the brew, Rosie just smirked & looked very guilty. I never thought much about it as hadn’t heard of Dawn being stuck in. Canny believe she’s grassing folk to the social when she’s been committing benefit fraud herself for years .

Last edited:
pure wish I could find melfys green brigade era on twitter I think she’s deleted it all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone heard from the Bush? Or is she too busy singing Samantha Mumba I always come back to (the boaby) sharing a post coital fag with Debbie's man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely gutted I missed all the Rosie drama again 🤣
Think she’s blocked me anyway tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Louise is live, singing in a car, happy as larry, hopefully not on her way to Rosie bush.

Och, she has ended it already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s full of gabapentin and it keeps pausing. That’ll be Rosie phoning her to tell her to stop making a nuisance of herself on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3