Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bush is live. Christmas songs are on, two vapes hinging from her mouth. Ti's the season to be jolly. Account: rosiiebushh

Reactions: 3
She’s saying she can’t get anything done about Debbie’s creepy man because it’s her word against his & the live got banned so she’s no proof. Is there no screen recordings of it on one of the pages ?
Also said it wasn’t her who put T in an unsafe position it was her sister Debbie’s man, aye Debbie’s man was the one who was out of order but ffs I hope she learns from this and stops getting MWI inviting strangers she meets off the app into her home with her child in it , Debbie’s not her sister she’s a random stranger she’s clung onto the same as all the other ones

Reactions: 8
What's with the hair stroking, I try to only wash my hair twice a week so no stroking amd certainly no constantly stroking myself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love's young dream are giving it plenty I see, they'll be battering duck out each other well before the bells the morra.

Reactions: 9
Thread is very quiet 👀 nobody catch yoker saying she's phoned the police on the bush after the bush was crying saying yoker bullies her then said she could batter yoker if she wanted to.. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread is very quiet 👀 nobody catch yoker saying she's phoned the police on the bush after the bush was crying saying yoker bullies her then said she could batter yoker if she wanted to.. 🙄🤣
I think the threads quiet as we’re all bored of Rosie’s pish now.

Reactions: 10
Anybody could batter Yoker. She’s a big lanky streak of pish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You would need to get her out that stinking midden she calls a bedroom first 😏

• Sick
You would need to get her out that stinking midden she calls a bedroom first 😏
It’s that face she does constantly trying to make out she’s confused, trying to be funny. You just know she was bullied at school for being a stinking Jake. Now shes a keyboard warrior that can only threaten men that doesn’t leave her stinking gaff. As big Vav would say - pinch me.

Reactions: 8
Rosie’s been leathered every time she’s met someone for a scrap but I think even she could give Yoker a hiding . Imagine the smell but if Rosie & Yoker met up, Topps tiles would need fumigated 🤢

• Haha
Was the quickest phone call to the polis ad ever saw tbh off live for 5 mins and back on saying she was waiting for them coming out. She must've dialled 999 fs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Anybody could batter Yoker. She’s a big lanky streak of pish.
She's well protected though as she's like that old guy in willy wonka only comes out her room once a year for a square go. Maybe she will fight Rosie in 2026.

• Haha
She’s such a jakeball. Rosie gets absolutely battered everywhere she goes. Louise treat her like dirt and Rosie comes back because she’s got no one.

What a pathetic life she had. Tyler better off in care

Reactions: 4