Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my cheap classy lassy wine at the ready for should be a fun filled Friday night since shes on it 😁 hard life here having to look after my mums grandkids on a friday as well absolute bs
I know the feeling hun I’m the same lol I have my vodka lol

I’m still walking about with grey hair 🤣🤣 I have a box dye just don’t have the time need to get myself a sister that takes my kids half the week

Reactions: 4
K couldnt be any more clearer that she doesnt wanty hang aboot wae her its an absolute riddy the bush left with nae pals what a surprise🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
T is in himself shes just said "a cany leave him in himself past ten" and shes still considering the pub with that guy on live

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Evening tattle family 🤩 just caught up. Seems to be a bit more normal here today! Fingers crossed it stays that way. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Longtime lurker. First live I’ve caught in a while. The singing is killing me 😭😭😭😭 like duck up. And minging talking to that wax melt girl like that. She’s just said she needs to put up with her talking like that every time she speaks to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet Terri can't wait to be done with her, bush is minging talking like that infront of her. 🤮

Reactions: 4
Mental Rosie can't get out her bed everyday to clean her house , have a wash or parent but she can sit in the hairdresser all day. She's a right embarrassment.

Bet Terri can't wait to be done with her, bush is minging talking like that infront of her. 🤮
She doesn't care it's her autism APPARATNLY 🤣🤣 it's not really it's just her vulgar beasty nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to stop telling people when he's home alone. She's claimed she's moving because she feels unsafe so stop announcing when the house is empty or the weans there by himself. She's got no clue on how to keep her kids safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have bad mental health I have a box dye in my house as can’t go to hairdressers or things I have seen a lot of people thinking mental health is a flex if anyone wants to take it from me that would be great guys lol hope t is ok if he’s in alone

Reactions: 6
There's a miracle in my household tonight 😂 my son and daughter are both sleeping 🥰 half term where I am I made sure I tired them out 😃 of in a very rare peaceful bath ha ha 🤣

T is in himself shes just said "a cany leave him in himself past ten" and shes still considering the pub with that guy on live
So they’re apparently being rehoused due to harassment, yet a young teenager with ASN is home alone whilst his Mother is gallivanting and she broadcasts the fact to anyone and everyone?
bleeping shocking.

Reactions: 14
aw that money on the extensions for her to wash her heed once a fortnight using poundshop shampoo and stick it up in a bobble 99% a the time🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they’re apparently being rehoused due to harassment, yet a young teenager with ASN is home alone whilst his Mother is gallivanting and she broadcasts the fact to anyone and everyone?
bleeping shocking.
I don't even want to leave my 15 year old alone in the house and she doesn't have additional needs. Anything could happen. But bush wouldn't care about that though! too far up her own arse to care!

Did anyone hear her whispering to Terri that we were all talking shite and dragging karrie into it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never aff the tattle hen are ye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.