Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the latest videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is this her exposing tattlers how funny would it be if they were just random folk I’d piss myself …. What did she say last night about dragging innocent folk in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the latest videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is this her exposing tattlers how funny would it be if they were just random folk I’d piss myself …. What did she say last night about dragging innocent folk in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she knows they accounts are on here as i mentioned above. She is a fud 😂

Reactions: 1
Right ladies, I’m gonna say bye now 🤣 so many new accounts in here trying to derail/false info spread/ just generally cause carnage It’s gonna end up a mess 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I know I've just realised I didn't quote him but your reply to him I'm a numpty lol
Well you only have my word , yes I have been inquiring but it’s only natural catching up on the drama , and finding out how this site works or even navigating it 😂😂 you don’t have to reply it’s cool al just read the threads , don’t want to step on anyones toes

Reactions: 1
It appears Rosie does have family she speaks to? Could we be wrong about her not having a sister? 🤔
she does have a sister, who she has repeatedly said she hates thats why people don’t buy this “shes at my sisters“ story.

Reactions: 8
It appears Rosie does have family she speaks to? Could we be wrong about her not having a sister? 🤔
I have it on good authority there’s defo no sister unfortunately I can’t prove it coz I’m not that good and I’d never out my source so it’s one of them I’ll just have to wait and give myself a Pat when it finally comes out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Think everyone’s side tracking. We should only be discussing Rosie. To many other people are being mentioned.

Awww are these accounts wee D shouted out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s defo been to spy school
don’t know about the fiona one being shouted out but rosie was in that group chat, she knows that person is on here. She has known that since Aug/sept time last year 😂 the time when tattle was ok cos she was liked.

Guys...let's not become as paranoid as Rosie and start turning on each other. At the end of the day, we all know what she's really like. If she's sent "spies" in here then so what, we have nothing to hide. Just don't reply to comments or post comments about random people then we'll be good 😊 we can't let her think we have any weaknesses this is how they break us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big Bush is definitely rattled 😂😂 I can only watch her in very small doses , she actually makes me heave . I’ve not seen one bad thing written about those weans . It’s clear she’s not a good Mum and the comments on her Tik Toks saying she’s a great Mum and she’s beautiful must come from people that have lost touch with with reality . She really does think she’s a celebrity and a looker 😂😂 it’s cringe worthy . Big beasty Bush licking her crusty lips and staring in to the camera trying to look sexy is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen . Total hound , ugly , smelly , tit maw and rotten to the core , no wonder we’re all jealous eh 😂😂😂 x

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have it on good authority there’s defo no sister unfortunately I can’t prove it coz I’m not that good and I’d never out my source so it’s one of them I’ll just have to wait and give myself a Pat when it finally comes out 🤣🤣
Tried to have a look through her fb likes and comments weird to see their are no comments from her sister? Maybe their are and she has a different name and looks nothing like her. Either way it’s strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tried to have a look through her fb likes and comments weird to see their are no comments from her sister? Maybe their are and she has a different name and looks nothing like her. Either way it’s strange.
I’ve waited since 2020 on tattle for people to see how vile she is , then my lovely @weegin12 tagged me so I saw the tide had finally turned , I can wait until 2024 for the imaginary sister to come out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.