Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine this woman's just going about her day and doesn't have a clue what this is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That woman is totally innocent because that is not me. So Rosie, u are about to send a whole load of abuse someones way for nothing ๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That woman is totally innocent because that is not me. So Rosie, u are about to send a whole load of abuse someones way for nothing ๐Ÿ˜
Madness why doesnโ€™t she come on here to shout at us lol then she knows sheโ€™s talking to the actual us

Reactions: 5
Well that's even more embarrassing, where is Lkrn? They've been quite since the tit show the other night anyways
Quiet? I have a life outside of social media, especially at the weekends, sorry i am not at strangers beck & call ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quiet? I have a life outside of social media, especially at the weekends, sorry i am not at strangers beck & call ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I didn't expect you to be at everyone's beck and call. I just meant after you said the other night tag me back in here when it's not a tit show I haven't saw you post much ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Wow ๐Ÿ˜… how bad, would it be wrong to contact that woman on Facebook and let her know whatโ€™s going on?

Iโ€™m happy with my shout out but you seem to bushโ€™s fave you and granny. I guess Iโ€™m still a loser ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช

Wow ๐Ÿ˜… how bad, would it be wrong to contact that woman on Facebook and let her know whatโ€™s going on?
Might actually be an idea

Reactions: 7
What she going about a cream egg video? Who posted that ๐Ÿ˜’ I mean I couldnโ€™t slate wee z for that my son was notorious for it when he was a wain ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I didn't expect you to be at everyone's beck and call. I just meant after you said the other night tag me back in here when it's not a tit show I haven't saw you post much ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Nobody even tagged me in the post ๐Ÿ™„ i canโ€™t post if i am busy ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 3
So shes gona keep everyone waiting then name and shame 2 complete randoms, kids & kids names for no apparent reason because shes getting BULLIED

SURELY shes sat for a minute and thought about all this?

I dunno what bush is moaning about sheโ€™s trending on tattle I thought sheโ€™d have liked that ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.