Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weegin12

Chatty Member
Well this rosie thread was interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 took me a day to read threw all the comments lol she was the reason I got onto tik tok every week a diff drama now jumping from geordie jules property boss and that weapon kirsty and the lucy saga tattle.life has kept me entertained these last few months 🙈
This and the property boss have to be the best? Lol our banters top notch lol

Reactions: 8

Lalalaand

VIP Member
First time poster on this thread, heard about her on the Mario thread and have lost 2 days of my life getting tae know wtf she's all about! Has she been live all night?!

Friutloopsrus

Anyone else thought that the hairdresser was sick of hearing Rosie talk 🤣 she seemed so uninterested in Rosie 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Think she was glad to see the back of her lol
The state of Rosies hair and the lack of care Rosie takes with the extensions probably pissed her of , she was at the hairdressers all day and fuck having to sit with that all day especially on live tik tok with Rosies vulgar language oh I just couldn't. Also the bad rep that comes with Rosie isn't a good look for any hairdresser ,
Rosie is just an embarrassment , although doing hair extensions is good money it's alot of work so i can only imagine how much more work it would have been with Rosie's matted uncared for hair

Did you see the "transition' video the first part her hair looked so greasy and unkept.

Poor hairdresser.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie guys I had to come off this last night I was so distressed and felt sick to my stomach after hearing what she said about those kids. I didn't even manage to screen record it all but please take my word for it. She went into detail about having sex with both of them and how her son would love it. She even offered to wake him up to see. I feel so so sick. I have tears in my eyes even repeating this.
But she is a good mum so all will be forgotten 🥴

this is probably the worst she has ever been by sounds of it. Very disturbing that she finds talking about her own kids like this as dark humour. There is nothing humorous about the SA of a child 🤢

laynelo_

VIP Member
She should try washing herself first instead a bombing the hoose way wax melts and see if that gets rid a the smell

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Has anyone actually seen the daughter in the past month or so? I'm a bit out of the loop and can't watch Rosie anymore without scratching my eyes out, but she keeps saying she's with her sister. We know this is a lie because she has no relationship with her sister. We're assuming Social Work and Respite have stepped in but then Rosie is now posting old videos of Z pretending they are recent. That's quite bizarre behaviour. And given her recent crazy talk I'm a bit concerned about where this little girl actually is right now.
I think she’s got her scheduled visit with her today hence her being in the bath on her live earlier she wasn’t there last night and hasn’t been there for ages , she clearly gets dropped off to her for allowed contact there’s no way a friend or sister would keep her this long do door to door drop offs and sit happy taking over her responsibilities watching her on lives , out boozing and getting expensive hair do’s while they are sat at home restricted because they have to undertake Rosie’s responsibilities

Cream

I'd say everything to that honey monsters scabby face. We don't make up stuff about children at all lmao 🤣
I'd happily tell her who I am and where I live so she can turn up to ma door, I'd tell her right to her face how disgusting she is, vile cretin of a mother!

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Can I just add as well one of the boys who had been live with her all night whiles she was saying stuff like this left. He went from laughing and joking with her to being absolutely gob smacked and shaking his head. He even wrote in her comments to stop. Just incase anyone is directed here to be nosey.

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Lets get back on track who is the bush aiming these videos at with the profiles my nose is hanging off here troops
rosie thinks she is smart outing accounts on TT that she knew fine well were on here as she ended up in the group chat from tattle that was formed during the gossgal carry on 😏

laynelo_

VIP Member
Someone literally said she had the "Same humongous nose**beak" as Rosie.
Rosie was on saying we're slagging innocent people, which is exactly what that is doing.

Exactly. She's done nothing, and she's getting screenshot and slagged 🤷‍♀️
tag me next time doll 😜

Although I don’t think speculating who has her wean is worthwhile. She’ll never tell us the truth all we know is she doesn’t have her full time. Using the narrative that her sisters just helping her through a stressful time makes it seem better than Z being with a foster carer, and it creates a victim narrative for her to cling onto when people lay onto her. All I’m saying is if T is suicidal she should be questioning herself first, think about the environment she’s putting him in. She’s constantly drinking, random folk in the house and screaming at him, then it’s no surprise he feels that way. She should be getting him to a doctor for a referral to a psychologist and potentially tablets if that’s suitable for him. Her saying that somehow Z makes T feel such a way is quite horrible and I don’t understand why it would so I 100% believe that it’s a lie and a disgusting one at that.

weegin12

Chatty Member
No gonna lie, I'm not really comfortable with the screenshots and slagging off randoms we think are related to her, it's not fair and it plays right into Bushes hands that we're picking on people.

Related to her or not, that lassie hasn't done anything 🤷‍♀️
I totally agree

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Side note seems Rosie’s plan for messing up Blair and Chantelle has FAILED! They are back together and live just now. Get it roon yi honey monster
This strangely makes me happy …. Awww you guys 🥰🥰 … screw you bush

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I’m shocked about that live , who is this buffy granny slayer and who was he trolling Janice? And who’s Thomas? And jade and all these people too many names for my brain to think it’s so confusing
I need to know who Janice is too! I'm oblivious to half the stuff mentioned on here, my nosey bastard hat is on and I need to knooooow!
Buffy was one of Rosies pals from a while ago, I quite liked him but he could be a cheeky cunt at times 😂😂 Needless to say they fell out and he left tiktok. I have him on insta though, he still posts on there. Thomas is his real name.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Very doubtfull, because bushcake said before the sister let someone abuse rosie and never did anything to prevent it so why would you let you’re non verbal daughter stay with them when you have said you hate them
i have been saying this on numerous threads about her hating the sister. She has said it plenty times before. She also said her sister is too alike their mother who she hates as well.

HashtagYolo

How's she getting her hole so much and I can't even get a date 😂😩
Maybe I need to start going live more. I saw a vid the other day where she was slagging people for using tiktok like tinder, then it was her chatting up that scottish guard bird on live saying 'I didn't know I was a lesbian till I watched you' or words to that affect. Cringe!
This is what really baffles me about it!! Fair enough if she wants to flirt with people and what not but it's SO sexually agressive! she just says the most vulgar things imaginable to people! mind scottishguard had just had something happen in her personal life in which someone violated her and rosie just bounces on like "AH WID ABSALOOTLY INNIHALATE THIS LASSIE" and this was in a sexual way! considering what blake had just been through i doubt she wanted big Rosie doing that completely unprovoked 😟

• Sick