Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I feel heart sorry for Terri looked at the live for 3 seconds realised she was eating .. can’t do that she makes me wretch with her vulgar eating habits , don’t know much about Terri but I’d have thought she was slightly too classy to be witnessing a full scheme convo whilst trying to work
Teri comes from Motherwell, she is used to the scheme talk 😂

It’s a pure shame for they weans , they could be having days out etc with all THIER money , see when she was shouting the other night about Z “making” more money than all of us it just proves how she Sees her weans money as hers! I don’t begrudge anyone anything but ffs spend the money on your kids n no trying to beautify that rotten mush n heed 😷
Can’t polish a turd, no matter how much money she chucks at it 😏 she needs to change inside more than the outside, she is rotten to the core.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Allabootthathoose

Got my cheap classy lassy wine at the ready for should be a fun filled Friday night since shes on it 😁 hard life here having to look after my mums grandkids on a friday as well absolute bs

• Haha

YerDaSellsAv0n

This is how it feels tonight 😂

Rosie if you're reading though I think Shielsy sent you a lifeline tonight. I'm not sure how good he would be as a life coach but maybe him and dugheed could tag team you 😂:sick:

• Haha

shazza28#23

Can I join the family of hate for this cretin was blocked on her live 🤣🤣
I have no hate for those gorgeous weans. Wish to fuck she would step back hands up releasing of not being there to be a mum to those weans. TT is her be all and end all of her daily life. So sad. Not got a bad bone in my body but someone that neglects her kids to be on a social platform begging for gifts out her face in drink and whatever else almost every night. That makes me mad. Spend your kids money on them rosie if your reading this. Those gorgeous weans need you more in your life than TT followers do. Get your priorities in order maybe Tattlers will start showing you respect. FKN EARN IT FIRST GROW UP BE A DECENT MOTHER.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I checked out loads of terris videos today she very much liked to impress the narrative that the hairdresser knows best and she chooses the Colours if the clients choice or vision isn’t suitable to their skin tone etc …… so I suppose what I’m saying is what the fuuuuuu happened here

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Slowpoker

VIP Member
But honestly how am I the most informed when there's people on here giving out family members names, info on past social work reports 😂😂

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha imagine if she done it on purpose …….. come in agent dunn your assignment is over 🤣🤣🤣
Bold Terry watches Bush walk out the door and bursts in to song “ I understood the assignment “ dancing about the salon 😂😂

• Haha

HashtagYolo

Gross really. And her announcing to the UK population all the other stuff with other people. Fair enough if she wants to display things like that online but allow what have obviously been your friends at some point some privacy! It's shameful really. It's like standing down the pub and shouting GUESS WHO I SHAGGED LAST NIGHT
Yeah it's major sexual harassment the way she either forces herself on to people or discusses their intimate details as a way to humiliate them to her thousands of followers. She needs to be stopped its disturbing

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Her sitting there eating like shes chewing a brick whilst getting her hair done 🤢

Terry looks like she wants the ground just to swallow her up

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's saying the kids weren't there last night but she was shouting at Tyler to get off the Xbox 😂, then she was shouting so loud she woke him up.

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I was watching Janice live this morning with Jade & she was saying “everybody thinks i am causing trouble because i am in & out different peoples lives” & then this blows up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mystic Janice 😂
I have a feeling Janice has been on here as well. Or people she has spoken to. What a tangled web of drama, with the poor weans in the middle of it 🤯😢

HashtagYolo

What really gets me is theres people that shes supposedly cared about and if they step one foot wrong she falls out with them forever, yet james mac gets redemption even though he drove her into hospital... i dont get the logic in that

sam0206

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha imagine if she done it on purpose …….. come in agent dunn your assignment is over 🤣🤣🤣
Haha was just going to say the same thing 😂 I can imagine terry giving Rosie the finger as she walks out and muttering "and that's for being a shit mum to z&t" 😂

• Haha