Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
What have i done? Wasn’t even on this last night 🥴😂

No bother, i will wait in line with everyone else she is battering then will i 😏

she said twice throughout her lives that she knows who you are , apparently you are from motherwell , shes gona find out where you stay & kick your cnut in 💀 her words 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Moanaminute80

Never commented before, but will throw my 2p in (catch rosie). For anyone who uses social media to air their private lives, opinions, views etc need to accept other peoples judgements. The people who disagree with forums like this are the ones who don't like or want to read or hear the truth as they know its facts. Now I liked rosie for a while and she has amazing kids. I honestly thought she got a rough time even after some of her nonsense at times but this is a hard watch these days. The woman definitely needs help. Its sad to watch these days and I hope she gets her 💩 together for herself and they lovely babies.

Last edited:

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Yeah Ofcourse , lies are lies , truths are truth!! We are all here trying to figure this whole situation out :😬 I know I don’t lie so am good with my moral and at peace worth my demons
I honestly don't even know what that means

• Haha

oobadooba

Ffs there’s more drama going on over in Bush’s five million tiktok accounts than an Omnibus of Eastenders 🤯
I don’t think my TV’s been on in weeks between Bush and the PB! I’ve even patched all my insta honey threads cos these are taking over my notifications.
I canny keep up… Oh aye, cos I work a full time job and don’t have time to be sitting about on TikTok lives all day 😏

• Haha
Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.

Reactions: 7

sam0206

Chatty Member
Its like that episode of gogglebox...we all like a bad boy...yeah but not a bloody terrorist. Well we all like dark humour Rosie but not about sexually abusing children, your own children! To strangers online! Idiot

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I was watching Janice live this morning with Jade & she was saying “everybody thinks i am causing trouble because i am in & out different peoples lives” & then this blows up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mystic Janice 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Nosyneb2

Chatty Member
Well this rosie thread was interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 took me a day to read threw all the comments lol she was the reason I got onto tik tok every week a diff drama now jumping from geordie jules property boss and that weapon kirsty and the lucy saga tattle.life has kept me entertained these last few months 🙈

Friutloopsrus

Just caught up on the latest videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is this her exposing tattlers how funny would it be if they were just random folk I’d piss myself …. What did she say last night about dragging innocent folk in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She needs to stop "exposing" people on tattle , and start explaining why she thinks it's bullying (when all I have ever seen on tattle is react to the shit she puts.on tik tok, putting a video of someone's tattle name is not exposing anything all she is doing is adding fuel to the fire for her followers to come over here and see some of the vile things Rosie has done and said ! .. but Rosie is so thick she thinks.shes on to a winner. 😳🤣🤣

Side note seems Rosie’s plan for messing up Blair and Chantelle has FAILED! They are back together and live just now. Get it roon yi honey monster
Glad that hear that that will rattle her already rattled cage, Wish Blair and Chantelle all the best as well.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET!? why does poor Z have to get papped to the sisters when rosie has this special bed for her? so what does she sleep on at her sisters? should the sister no be getting half the money to fund this shit? Rosie we need more info hen. My head hurts
why was Z left alone with T that she was able to stab him with a fork which has caused all this anguish for the boy & she had to pick & chose between them. Its quite clear she is with SW, i don’t know why she continues to deny it.

I’m lost haha! So Janice is the neighbour?
no 😂 she hops between lives stirring it seems

• Haha

hazza26

She should post the live, post it all. No edits. But she can't because it's true.
Exactly honey, she knows that as a society that talk isn’t accepted. She knows exactly what she’s said and now it’s being played down and all a joke. I know everyone will have felt as infuriated as me when they heard her words. The frustrating thing for ALL of us is that we are powerless to do anything about it at the minute . Give the bastard enough rope and she will hang herself she can’t keep doing this and saying these things about they kids.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Report your post and admins will delete it for you.

Also if you don’t want to see someone’s posts you can go onto their profile and click ignore, might be useful if there’s gonna be new sketchy accounts joining the thread
Screenshots have been removed. Also nice to know theirs a mute button lol

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
The videos been taken down rightly so. Now shes wanting the violins out!! She needs to stop treating her kids & talking to her kids the way she does on live streams for the internet to see (well she needs to stop it no matter wit) but doing it online just isny helping with people having an opinion cos theyre concerned about her kids. When will she realise that? Its naw all about her. Shes just so bothered about having hate but its ok for her to dictate hate on to others, naw hen. Prioritise your shit out right now, dont sexualise your children, dont scream at your children & not expect it not to be reported cos it isnt right. Or even better just log out tiktok and have a private life wae your kids where NOBODY will know ANYTHING to do with your life to talk about? Use your thick skull

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
There shes directing all 300 people in the live to go buy her a love calling gift so she can beat James. Aye hold on ill give u like £15 of ma money so you can think your some sort of champion 💀💀💀

• Haha

Allabootthathoose

Right...anyone know this beasts address??? These videos need to be sent to social work and police. Absolutely vile! Her poor children. Joking or not, the fact she could have These thoughts and openly say them is extremely worrying
Exactly this!!! If a man made these comments hes be hung out to rot and labelled a beast

weegin12

Chatty Member
She'll be going through her block list to find out who I am 😂😭

I reported it, it said no violation.
Same. I dunno about the rest of yous but I have no fb or Twitter 🤣 can’t stick them. Some poor bass is gonna get their fb account shown saying it’s me 🤣🤣

• Haha