Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MOBO1973

VIP Member
You know what that big fat warty faced Fuck cher is sitting there all high and mighty with not one kid under her roof. She’s scrapped with her ex in front of her kids so why is she sitting there slating anyone. I hate Rosie but I hope she goes and kicks the shit out of cher I really do. Who the fuck does she think she is!! 😭 they’re all contenders for Worst Maw ffs!
Cher is a fat tramp & an absolute shitbag who hides in her house - shes full of threats but will do nothing like always 🤣
And yoker slagging Rosie all day yesterday - have a look in the mirror dawl another one without her child , she looks boggin , first thing in the morning shes on with a clatty housecoat on till late at night , talking about disgusting bedroom antics & her time with guys in amsterdam - i think shes thinks shes an a gangster as well with her street lingo - embarrassing mate

Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
CJ really needs to go to the polis , she will never get the money back . Rosie canny keep getting away with this bogging behaviour.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s wanting to get involved in this Diadro stuff. She’ll be raging everyone else and their granny is involved except her.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Fuck knows what this crackpot is slabbering about 😂 how does Rosie flying into Manchester make it better for you? She is not hanging about waiting for you 🤯😂
She’s off her rocker!!! Bush has picked the wrong battle here with this doll

Cass_25

VIP Member
The longboobs are oot she’s definitely fell out with Louise .

Get that bogging bra in the bin ya tramp 🤢
IMG_5254.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think Rosie been flirting with her, especially now. Rosie has stitched or duetted the odd video with CJ over the years. CJ has been desperate for attention of Bush. You could tell on that night out, Bush had zero interest in CJ. Those filters work wonders for that CJ because she’s rough as fuck. Another one that makes her neighbours lifes hell. Constantly got SW and police at the door. Never short of a bird in around her weans. This ‘poor CJ’ act cracks me up. Connie’s been at it for years and has done her fair share of begging on the app. Nae electric, nae food etc.

• Wow
  • Heart

cctm

VIP Member
That will be louise back on the drink & drugs, bloated to fuck & college sacked now Bush has her claws in again. And T having to witness yet another shit show of a relationship between the 2 of them.
Poor T we all know for 100% fact (not that we ever doubted it) he witnesses violence between them both and shes putting him through that again directly after that traumatic holiday incident

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
There’s a screen recording of Rosie & Louise in that lassies box earlier on tiktoks.finest1
she’s saying she’s aff the app.. while sitting in a box on the app🥴

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
She said last week she'll never be back to that flat in the Gorbals. x
---

I don't know how she gets away with him not going to school. She certainly isn't home schooling him sitting in cafes all day. x
She says that everytime she goes on holiday that she wont be back her son thinks they have moved then she will say some crazy story about how
Shes been forced to go home its the same everytime she is on holiday
---
That’s exactly it. It’s not even a holiday for him. He is just doing the exact same shit every day that he does in Glasgow. Sitting for hours and hours in coffee shops listening to his mum rambling shite into her phone or telling lies to strangers she meets. No pools, no beach, no mini golf, no fun at all.
But she gets to say oh im the best mum i take him on holiday! She replaces costa for a cafe over there and does the exact thing saying she has appointments and all that who drags their wain for appointments on holiday!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Spanor511

VIP Member
To think Bush had the sheer audacity to sit on numerous lives preaching about what a good mother she is now, totally changed etc.
The stuff T must hear and witness must be so frightening. Seeing them knock fuck out each other constantly. I hope someone sends all these screen recordings to SW but I imagine Stacey is on it rapido.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Are they trying to get Rosie the blame? All along they’ve said Rosie didn’t have Denise’s bank details
Has there been any receipts shown? Denise isn’t aww there, she could be havering as could Cher

Spanor511

VIP Member
The Big Fatty Den Ren just assumes everyone is as thick as herself. Thanks for the Live Cher.

• Haha