Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm away to Edinburgh airport early tomorrow morning, hoping she's actually on a random flight via Edin🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohh what’s happened there Maxine shouting about rats den ren triggered out the box now the lives ended

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably know nae Cunts buying their bullshit.

you really couldn’t make this tit up, mad Rosie on the run fae the Spanish polis😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somebody snappy shopper Louise a wee bottle of Bucky so we can get the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe what’s happened ffs, was Rosie on the drink the day? Poor Kids caught up in this tit show. Imagine turning up at the airport with yer face in that nick after what was meant to be a family holiday. They kids deserve so much better 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've been at appointments all day and missed everything. Can't wait until Rosie appears. x

• Heart
Poor T couldn’t even have a nice family holiday without it being ruined by drama.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe what’s happened ffs, was Rosie on the drink the day? Poor Kids caught up in this tit show. Imagine turning up at the airport with yer face in that nick after what was meant to be a family holiday. They kids deserve so much better 😞
How terrifying must that be for those boys! Strange place is already something a child
With autism can struggle with without their mums having a catfight in front of them!! But
Seriously stacey has to be stopped its rosie this week but every other day she puts the fear of god into her son saying the full world is after them!! Rosie already has social work involvment do they think this is ok in front of T??

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How terrifying must that be for those boys! Strange place is already something a child
With autism can struggle with without their mums having a catfight in front of them!! But
Seriously stacey has to be stopped its rosie this week but every other day she puts the fear of god into her son saying the full world is after them!! Rosie already has social work involvment do they think this is ok in front of T??
Social services are badly failing both boys. Stacy is as much of a nasty bastard she is , is being failed too, I don’t know how no one she knows isn’t stepping in & getting her the mental help she desperately needs, for the sake of her and the wean. If she was a relative of mine she would be driven to Leverndale & left there . She’s moving her focus on from Rosie to T, and that’s frightening due to how unhinged she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yoker seems very rattled by the whole thing
Yoker whos fundraising for kids was on the other week sticking up for stacey the child abuser all because she cannot stand rosie (which i didnt realise) but you cant be raising money for kids and sticking up for a child abuser!! It doesnt have to be staceys side or rosies the both of them can be pieces of tit
---
Social services are badly failing both boys. Stacy is as much of a nasty bastard she is , is being failed too, I don’t know how no one she knows isn’t stepping in & getting her the mental help she desperately needs, for the sake of her and the wean. If she was a relative of mine she would be driven to Leverndale & left there . She’s moving her focus on from Rosie to T, and that’s frightening due to how unhinged she is.
She doesnt speak to any of her family they dislike her her sister comments on that page she kicked her pregnant sister in the stomach (shown on staceys own documents as well as the sister saying it) a dont think rosie is anywhere near able for this stacey

Reactions: 9
Yoker whos fundraising for kids was on the other week sticking up for stacey the child abuser all because she cannot stand rosie (which i didnt realise) but you cant be raising money for kids and sticking up for a child abuser!! It doesnt have to be staceys side or rosies the both of them can be pieces of tit
---

She doesnt speak to any of her family they dislike her her sister comments on that page she kicked her pregnant sister in the stomach (shown on staceys own documents as well as the sister saying it) a dont think rosie is anywhere near able for this stacey
No, Rosie’s got nae chance when it comes to Stacy. If she continues the way she is going re T, Rosie will definitely need to get the police involved as Stacy is one dangerous lassie who is in severe need of psychiatric help.

Reactions: 9
Who the duck does she think she is? Chelsea Lee Art 🤣🤣
She's not funny enough to be her 🤣🤣🤣🤣that last holiday really made me want to end up at the same resort as CLA next year, I love people watching I'd not need a book if she was there 🤣🤣🤣I'll have all the draaaamaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're fulla shite. She's clearly ran to the airport thinking cos she's there she stands more chance of no getting caught imo.

She'll be on that original flight and if the Policia are looking for her, I'll put money on her fat arse being in Burger King 😂
Or hiding fae the spanish po po in the toilets 😆

• Haha
---

Nah she’s nowhere near able for stayace. She’s like a dug wi a bone, she can’t let anything go. Now she’s obsessing over T now is the scary thing. She’s a crazy bastard. A crazy bastard who thinks she’s completely sane n that’s the frightening part. Rosie should never have phoned SW on a live for clout , coz that’s all that was. Raise your concerns privately & maybe SW would take all this a whole lot more serious rather than tit for tat TT bullshit that they 2 make it out to be. No wonder these boys have been failed miserably.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.