Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is she on that London flight it departed and 15.05pm she was on the live at 2.45pm saying she couldn’t afford to change the flight I was on the school run listening to her
I’ve got a screenshot of her at 2.48pm
IMG_4899.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Big Fatty Den Ren just assumes everyone is as thick as herself. Thanks for the Live Cher.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're fulla shite. She's clearly ran to the airport thinking cos she's there she stands more chance of no getting caught imo.

She'll be on that original flight and if the Policia are looking for her, I'll put money on her fat arse being in Burger King 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s no flights until later into Gatwick either

📣TATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT📣

DEN RENS A FAT LYING BOOT
She swore on her weans life that Rosie FaceTimed her from the plane.
At a time Rosie was sitting on live…

• Haha
Know what really annoys me the likes of alanna and cher ignoring the fact stacey is a actual abuser of her son but because they hate bush so much chers now a mod for stacey and stacey said to alanna im not homophobic i dressed ma pal up in dresses and make up and alanna replied forget about that doll a love ye you are a baddie

Louise just said she’s getting a taxi home from London… a taxi 😂
she never even had spending money to take that wean on as much as a £50 boat trip on that holiday or out for a nice meal even 1 night never mind a taxi up the road from Stansted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're fulla shite. She's clearly ran to the airport thinking cos she's there she stands more chance of no getting caught imo.

She'll be on that original flight and if the Policia are looking for her, I'll put money on her fat arse being in Burger King 😂
She was panicking big time going to the airport you could tell no way she has a different flight plus if police really are looking surely they can find out what flight she boarded?

Reactions: 6
She was panicking big time going to the airport you could tell no way she has a different flight plus if police really are looking surely they can find out what flight she boarded?
These cunts are tuned to the moon and no one brain cell between them though.

She'll think she cannae be found in the airport cos its that busy etc

I really do hope she gets lifted in Spain. Its the sort of wake up call theses idiots need and, well, deserve too.

Reactions: 6
These cunts are tuned to the moon and no one brain cell between them though.

She'll think she cannae be found in the airport cos its that busy etc

I really do hope she gets lifted in Spain. Its the sort of wake up call theses idiots need and, well, deserve too.
To be honest for T’s sake i hope she doesnt get lifted in spain that would be very scary for him

Reactions: 9
She's not on that London flight. She was live when it was in the air 😅
Shout it louder for the roasters

den ren says Rosie FaceTimeed her from the run way pretty sure all electrical devices have to be turned off before take off

• Haha
Den Ren said she’s an hour into the flight , that flights been in the air for 2 hours noo 😂
IMG_4912.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest for T’s sake i hope she doesnt get lifted in spain that would be very scary for him
Actually can't believe today. Going away as a single mum is so stressful, you need to be so vigilant and basically need another holiday the minute you're home. How can either of these dopes claim to be good mothers? Hope they both get social on their doorsteps when they get home.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think denren would tell a lie, it was probably someone else on the account at the time 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.