Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yoker is an actual read neck she's just said "She better watch I know one of her nephews". And whit? What are you gonna dae? You never leave the hoose ya mokkit bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Well I for one am absolutely shocked that Rosie Bush has been outed as a scummy thief. SHOCKED.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Dot dots in the comments on Dawns live trying to suck up her hoop. Rosie will no be pleased 😂
---
Aw fuck there Stace30 needing attention again so is using Dawns box 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder how long it’ll take her to mention her ex

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

irishlassie

VIP Member
I am still raging that they think its hilarious T having to witness they 2 rockets knocking 7 different shades of shite out of each other. That boy is going to have so many mental scars from all the shite his scumbag mother had out him through.
I’m gonna keep posting it! What happened yesterday wasn’t the first or last time he’s seen his mother being physical with someone

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing how hard Yoker is trying to be Rosie’s Pal, what a riddy
Imagine being Yoker. What a big attention seeking, cringey fuck. Dressing up, in scarves and hats, keeps looking at the camera for a reaction. All her wee lapdogs laughing away, telling her she’s hilarious. She’s tragic and a shitebag. Mortified for her. Bush will sleep soundly now, she knows she has proven the lot of them dafties.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
This should be a wake up call for Rosie but something tells me it won't make a bit of difference. x

I hope to god argos jules doesn't pop up now that jess has
She already has. First night Jess was back, juls and her pal Adele doxxed Jessie’s new address and claimed she had been speaking about her dead grand daughter again, despite the fact hundreds of us had watched Jessie’s live and she hadn’t mentioned her once. That juls just uses Jess for clout. She’s a sad bastard in her 50s cutting aboot like Mister T. I can’t wait until she gets her karma.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I keep seeing Dawn pop up on random box battles when she shows up as being live, she’s clearly got fond of the begging. Her lives are full of Rosie’s arselickers who are using her lives for somewhere to go until Bush batters Louise again & comes back on greeting

• Haha
I’m heavily doubting the veracity of this, but see if it turns out to be true, this will send me to the absolute moon 😂
Also why would Louise be using an account called Dee Maxwells Mattress?

IMG_2514.jpeg

• Haha