Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She said she phoned her lawyer from the airport. The lawyer advised her to get the first available flight to the UK as apparently the only reason she would be detained is because Tyler hit Stacey. That’s the only offence been committed that’s serious enough….bush is saying T didn’t touch Stacey and Stacey has made the whole thing up to get T arrested. They’re both lying and talking shit imo. Why did Bush go there? There was no need at all.
She says she paid 500 for flights to Manchester and now 500 in an Uber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Aye most likely as per usual eh ? 🙄😬.
Surely to god SW must do something now to help & protect that wean ?
doubt it. They have left him this long to see his scummy mother put everything & anyone before him. He couldn’t even have a holiday in peace without it being chaos. The minute Dawn went home, she was never off live after protesting she only went live when he was sleeping or up in the room. T is an inconvenience to her.

• Sad
Of all the places in the world I didn’t expect to bump into Bush and Mater. Canny believe we didn’t plump for Forbes of Kingennie 😔

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She needs a loyalty card for the Spa at this point. Fuck all wrong with her, when she can’t stand the heat of her actions she checks herself in there for the sympathy vote. Fucking shameless.

• Heart

Butterbiggins

The only victim here is T! Bush claimed time and time again this holiday was for Ts birthday and to make memories with him! The only memories made was drinking cocktails and having arguments and physical fights in front of him! He heard everything that loonball was trying to accuse of him doing! Bush made her own son aware that the police were potentially after him and that a whole app of adults were talking about him! The poor boy was anxious about what ppl were thinking of him and bush come on a live with over 1k ppl telling them that!! It’s the bush show always has been and will be! No sympathy for her as she bring this all to herself!!!

don’t even get me started on the bush/mater saga still raging for that boy! Calling out dickadora for dv and sit laughing in a box
Danielle laughing at domestic abuse just about sums her up

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did you hear the things she was saying??? She is so fucking dangerous this will not end well
she is unhinged. She actually believes all these things did happen. She has just accused Rosie of telling guys she is a prostitute and a guy came up to her and offered 80 euros 🫣 she is mental! She also thinks Bush got that flight to Manchester thinking that Stacy would be on it as Bush would be thinking she was on a 2 week Jet 2 holiday & due home today 🤯

• Wow

beebee789

VIP Member
How do we know she’s away back in?
I don't know if it's been officially confirmed yet, but this is Rosie - she's done the exact same thing twice before. She's predictable as fuck. When she can't take the heat, she heads to the Spa, taking up a bed that could be used by someone in a real crisis.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There’s mother of the year cherbear who sold gear from the home that her weans lived in in the box, says about the weans being there when they were fighting and someone said ‘did you not fight infront of your weans?’ She’s saying she never but everyone’s seen the videos of she went for her daughters dad while the daughter was sitting in the car greetin… hypocrite
---
Who’s that mamajo character and more importantly who the fuck put 20p in her? Clearly loves the sound of her own voice
Shes a pain in the arse the Dee Maxwell sound a like 🥴
---
There’s nothing she’s not an expert on
Being a good mother she is certainly not an expert on!
---
Shes actually one of the worst humans i have ever witnessed!!! Mind she pretended she refused chemo and was fighting it with thc and infact it was lies!! Done a go fund me!! Urgh i hate her so much!! Like stacey bush and cher they are all up there none have all their kids all them have zero morals and put themselves before the kids they do still have!!! Think the fact that im currently quitting smoking has made me very angry 😂😂😂😂
---

Shes for sure got on her original flight i dont believe for a min she got a different one
she will have been sat in Burger King laughing at all these numpties doing their nut about where she is. Also, she will have equally been rattling because she can’t come live 😬

Last edited:

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Just when you think Bush canny stoop any lower. What a tramp she is!
still pisses me off when cher thrives on Bush’s drama. The big warty drug dealing boot canny talk about anybody.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Been off the app but seen x y z going into boxes talking about her….so u werent off the app then 😂

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I can’t believe what’s happened ffs, was Rosie on the drink the day? Poor Kids caught up in this shit show. Imagine turning up at the airport with yer face in that nick after what was meant to be a family holiday. They kids deserve so much better 😞

• Sad