Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Yoker saying folk shouldn’t jump on band wagons , that’s exactly what you done Yoker .
Yokers just said she understands why Rosie says what she does about her own weans , get to fuck Yoker it’ll never be ok what she’s said about her weans Ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Bella2920

VIP Member
I don’t think denren would tell a lie, it was probably someone else on the account at the time 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
That’s exactly it. It’s not even a holiday for him. He is just doing the exact same shit every day that he does in Glasgow. Sitting for hours and hours in coffee shops listening to his mum rambling shite into her phone or telling lies to strangers she meets. No pools, no beach, no mini golf, no fun at all.

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
I bet auld sticky fingers is thinking Danielle would make a smashing wifey for her Lydo

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I feel sick for the wee boy she seems to isolate him more and more! In the gorbals he at least goes to a wee club and gets to see other kids shes took him there and all they do even when eating she talks shit into her live and he sits on his tablet or whatever i know all kids like their devices but he always asks to go to the pool or the beach she never takes him the rare times she does its for half an hour! i detest her
---

Surely her SW watch tiktok and see all this???
She said last week she'll never be back to that flat in the Gorbals. x
---
That’s exactly it. It’s not even a holiday for him. He is just doing the exact same shit every day that he does in Glasgow. Sitting for hours and hours in coffee shops listening to his mum rambling shite into her phone or telling lies to strangers she meets. No pools, no beach, no mini golf, no fun at all.
I don't know how she gets away with him not going to school. She certainly isn't home schooling him sitting in cafes all day. x

Cass_25

VIP Member
As much as I canny go Rosie, I think it’s absolutely vile that Ashley & Yoker have run with this without seeing any proof just taking Lorna the loonballs word for it , Lorna who’s story has changed several times . When I went to bed last night the story was the wean was 15 & Rosie had been threatening her , about an hour ago Ashley was sitting saying the wean was 13 & Rosie said she would do something sexual to her. Yoker & Ashley are back tracking as they are shitting themselves as they know they are in the wrong here.

Ell87

VIP Member
There Rosie and her pals trying to spin another version of events through a live 🫣 they've roped Pingu into saying Rosie was talking about her when she said she was gonna do Stace

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
How terrifying must that be for those boys! Strange place is already something a child
With autism can struggle with without their mums having a catfight in front of them!! But
Seriously stacey has to be stopped its rosie this week but every other day she puts the fear of god into her son saying the full world is after them!! Rosie already has social work involvment do they think this is ok in front of T??
Social services are badly failing both boys. Stacy is as much of a nasty bastard she is , is being failed too, I don’t know how no one she knows isn’t stepping in & getting her the mental help she desperately needs, for the sake of her and the wean. If she was a relative of mine she would be driven to Leverndale & left there . She’s moving her focus on from Rosie to T, and that’s frightening due to how unhinged she is.

• Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
Amazing how Bush can remember exactly everything Danielle said and did, but nothing she done.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yip i wouldn’t be letting the clatty cows away with it. Wasn’t so long ago Bawgin Bush would brag she could drop £500 just like that & to now begging online & stealing off vulnerable people.
Aw but she’s a changed woman now, mother of the year. As Cher rightly said, she’s been a scumbag for years, always has been. Just got fake diagnoses now to blame her bogging behaviour.

Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Manky Frankie strikes again. CJ needs to report them all to the polis, if the bag was left in Frankies taxi he needs reported to his work anaw. I felt so sorry for CJ that night , that’s hellish they have stolen from her . Bogging behaviour.

Bella2920

VIP Member
See if she’d bought a new pair of specs with her stolen money and got rid of her granda’s old yins I could almost forgive her for it

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Any screen recordings? Chellos saying bush has threatened her
She’ll be back onto the police then, forgetting she was threatening her earlier!
That must mean rosie did change her flight then eh?
---
Chers got a cheek to be calling anyone a big fat boot 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Any screen recordings? Chellos saying bush has threatened her
I'm sure they'll be on soon. She's leaving tiktok and is going to kill Stacyace and Cher. She spent £500 on new flights and another £500 on a taxi home so no doubt she'll be back on for gifts and paypal donations. x