Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A didn’t need to get up at 6 this morning to go to the gym & set my day off on the right foot only to check tattle and ruin my day before 7.30 by seeing that manky cows been leaving used pads about the place 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That poor boy. My heart breaks for him. I bet that wee boy would love things with a bit of history, museums, volcanos mountains etc no a fkn crappy Hotel in the middle of nowhere. He will be growing up that fast and he's missing out on so much. Why as a parent would you not want to do the things your child loves. My wee boy loves playing football hes absolutely football daft he's not particularly great at it due to his hip and leg bless him but he loves it and goes to 3 different training sessions a week and I'm there hail rain or shine to encourage him because its what my boy loves. I feel so sorry for T
I love that from you Roland. I see people talking to their kids like tit in shops and stuff breaks my heart. Living in a scheme will really open your eyes to how some people really don't give a duck about their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that from you Roland. I see people talking to their kids like tit in shops and stuff breaks my heart. Living in a scheme will really open your eyes to how some people really don't give a duck about their kids
Couldn't agree more, it's so sad to hear and see! When my eldest was wee, a wee girl from her class and her mum walked the same way as us to school. The whole journey the mother marched ahead and the wee girl was ignored unless it was to bark and shout at her to hurry up or moan at her for doing something completely innocent. By the time they got to P3 the wee girl was walking to school herself. It was a 10/15 minute walk and a few big roads on the way. I used to wonder what that wee girls life must be like at home but also questioned if I was just a judgmental witch because it's not as uncommon as we'd like to think!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awk bless yer heart ❤ us normal parents just want the best for their kids don't they. Id do anything for mine. As long as they are respectful and kind ill do whatever they want within reason obviously lol but I'll always support them in anything they wish to do

Reactions: 4
So much for Rosie wanting the last two days of her holiday to be all about T. He gets left in the room while she's getting pished and shouting into her phone 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s live now acting like all is normal, with that pest Debbie in the box

Cher & Jade Frati are talking about her now

Reactions: 7
She is a disgusting mink she's showing pics of her couch with sick over it from last night all proud! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Frati is obsessed with Laura T. It’s not normal Jade. Let it go doll.

Reactions: 6
Why they talking about yoker?
Someone on the comments said Yoker was after her and would see her once she got home. I didn’t hear Yoker saying that last night, although she was skating Bush for the riot she is and telling the truth that she’s toxic and can’t keep a pal. Rosie shat it when Yoker was mentioned and tried to phone her. These people in Bush’s box just agree with her and tell her she’s correct and an amazing mum. They’re just desperate for clout. Here’s Debbie back again.

Reactions: 9
That's the morning over and she's still on live and Tylor's nowhere to be seen. So much for spending quality time with him. x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A see she is using his autism as the excuse they are not out today what is the excuse for every other day?
They were saying how stuff can trigger people with autism without mentioning probably the biggest trigger ,his mum!
Her antics won't have helped him at all feel that sorry for him putting up with that constant he's been robbed of his childhood!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She's an absolute walloper. She's saying she was waiting to see if she had enough to go swimming with sea lions, but she made sure she had enough to get absolutely rat arsed last night and every time she's on live She's got a different vape in her hand.

Why did she even book this holiday for T? Its not like he's a wee kiddy who can play in the pool all day. She has to actually do stuff to entertain him. I bet there's tons of stuff for him to do if she got off her arse and went to look.

Reactions: 14
A see she is using his autism as the excuse they are not out today what is the excuse for every other day?
They were saying how stuff can trigger people with autism without mentioning probably the biggest trigger ,his mum!
Her antics won't have helped him at all feel that sorry for him putting up with that constant he's been robbed of his childhood!
The wee soul dotes on her aswell. It's such a shame. When you have kids what u want is out the window ye can't be selfish your kids come before you, going on holiday and getting pished every night not doing anything with yer kids is selfish. Fair enough relax on holiday have a drink that's what it's all about but no taking it to the extreme that yer child is the one looking after u and I wouldn't argue with anyone on holiday in front of my kids either . aye I've been a nippy wee witch to my man on holiday but we take a breather I fk off for a cig or he takes a walk but we don't argue in front of the weans. I'd be devastated if that's one thing my kids were to remember about their holiday was people arguing.😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.