Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s people in the comments on Chers live. Forgot about this. It was Tyler that won the bingo last night, and she gave his winnings to the barman as a tip. He said, aw that was nice of you mum. She said I knew you would want to do that, that’s why I gave it away. Scum.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's beggars belief how that lovely wee boy is still in her care, he's so sweet and thoughtful and she's just a woman, begging waste of oxygen 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She could have used that money towards doing something with T today, she could have went to Caleta de Fuste or Corralejo, plenty to do there. Hire bikes, Segways, go on a quad tour. She doesn’t give a duck as usual.

Reactions: 13
She could have used that money towards doing something with T today, she could have went to Caleta de Fuste or Corralejo, plenty to do there. Hire bikes, Segways, go on a quad tour. She doesn’t give a duck as usual.
Exactly. Even go and play mini golf and have lunch away from that shite AI restaurant.

Reactions: 8
Gave away the child’s winnings and then mentioned tipping the man at every opportunity!

Reactions: 4
Don’t know wits worse the hair on her heid or the hair on her tongue 🤢
IMG_4859.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely that big Olly isn’t going to go and meet Bush? I’m sure she’s not went and met anyone else she’s impersonated. This is Bush 100 percent contacting her wanting her to be her new pal. They’ll meet in the pub. #besties. I thought that Big Olly was a sensible woman?

Reactions: 6
Surely that big Olly isn’t going to go and meet Bush? I’m sure she’s not went and met anyone else she’s impersonated. This is Bush 100 percent contacting her wanting her to be her new pal. They’ll meet in the pub. #besties. I thought that Big Olly was a sensible woman?
Rosie’s seen she’s become popular and wants right in about it. Olly should chase her

That Kayleigh is one grassing bastard and so far up Rosie's sphincter, she's like he said this, she said that, and in this live this happened and that happened. Get a life!

Reactions: 7
That Kayleigh is one grassing bastard and so far up Rosie's sphincter, she's like he said this, she said that, and in this live this happened and that happened. Get a life!
Trying to tell Rosie she’s only been in Chers live because her cat stood on her phone 😭😂
---
That Lauren thrives on the attention aswell.
She seems to have came from naewhere and is desperate to be Rosie’s pal it’s a riddy

• Haha
Naw. A grown adult on sucking up Rosie’s spotty hole saying her cat stood on her phone and took her into Chers Live. How is this real.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dot Dots just said Rosie’s not like others on the app who say people can’t be pals with other groups or people on the app . Is she for real, she’s done it 3 times in the last fortnight , Ben with Lydo , Manky Frankie with KD & Dawn with Wooly. Rosie canny handle her pals wanting to do with anybody except her
---
Dot dots claimed she blocked on messenger, Chers just proved Dot Dot a liar 😂
---
If it’s true what Dot Dot is claiming Lydo has done in these messages she’s sent to Cher & she’s no reported it she’s absolutely disgusting. There’s no such thing as a grass when it comes to weans .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Gave away the child’s winnings and then mentioned tipping the man at every opportunity!
She'd rather be the big woman than let Tylor keep the money. My heart breaks for him. x
---
Who is Olly ? x
---
She’s another one that's appeared from nowhere. x
---
Dot Dots just said Rosie’s not like others on the app who say people can’t be pals with other groups or people on the app . Is she for real, she’s done it 3 times in the last fortnight , Ben with Lydo , Manky Frankie with KD & Dawn with Wooly. Rosie canny handle her pals wanting to do with anybody except her
---
---
If it’s true what Dot Dot is claiming Lydo has done in these messages she’s sent to Cher & she’s no reported it she’s absolutely disgusting. There’s no such thing as a grass when it comes to weans .
What messages? Haven't heard or read anything. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She'd rather be the big woman than let Tylor keep the money. My heart breaks for him. x
---

Who is Olly ? x
---

She’s another one that's appeared from nowhere. x
---

What messages? Haven't heard or read anything. x
Cher greenscreened messages she had received from Dot Dot to prove she hadn’t blocked her

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
---
---
What messages? Are these the messages she inboxed me about and never sent?? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.