Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye that’s exactly wit she needs, we’ve heard how your phone calls go fatty
IMG_4833.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
T is saying Mum don't have resentment. What a boy he is. She doesn't deserve him.

Rosie Is saying Dawn isn't staying in the room with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If they've known each for as long as Rosie says Dawn will know exactly what her behaviour is like so I've really no sympathy for her. x
They’ve hardly known each other.

See on dawns videos when she hashtags #paisleychicks 🤣🤣 cringing for the mad old slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't cope with T :cry:
Rosie hasn't kicked off coz of T apparently.
Dawn is in the living room.

ETA: Dawn is gonna be watching this right?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Dawn went mad with Rosie for the way she was shouting at the receptionist. I don't blame Dawn at all. Rosie was disgusting. x

Reactions: 8
Imagine she charged out and Amanda Thripped rosie right er the balcony

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She brings drama into that boys life at every opportunity 😡 how could she not just have a nice holiday with him on her own.

Rosie’s always the victim they friends she’s made on the app she’s fallen out with them all! I knew it would kick off between them

Poor T. His maw couldn’t even keep her trap shut for a week so the wean could enjoy his first holiday abroad.
Dawn would absolutely flatten her, hope she does it when they get home and T isn’t there

Reactions: 6
I’m actually surprised they lasted this long before Rosie kicked aff.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.