Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing the risings? How does a domestic abusing, child neglecting, alcoholic druggie manage to pull in so many gifts. TikTok belongs on the dark web!

Reactions: 10
Is she doing the risings? How does a domestic abusing, child neglecting, alcoholic druggie manage to pull in so many gifts. TikTok belongs on the dark web!
because there is too many lonely pick me’s on the internet chucking gifts at absolute scum on an app for some attention.

Reactions: 12
tit myself there clicked Rosie’s live only to be greeted by Debbie’s big bulging crackheid eyes & mawkit teeth. Jump scare moment . She’s one ugly bastard

• Haha
tit myself there clicked Rosie’s live only to be greeted by Debbie’s big bulging crackheid eyes & mawkit teeth. Jump scare moment . She’s one ugly bastard
I done the same. Raging. Bush must have gave her an account.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope that Dundee Mama’s not given Fleabo any ideas 😭
Oh dont 🫣🫣🫣🫣images of her shouting who are we queen bear army doing her daft dances in the scud ootside aldi do not need to be anywhere near my heed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh dont 🫣🫣🫣🫣images of her shouting who are we queen bear army doing her daft dances in the scud ootside aldi do not need to be anywhere near my heed 😂😂😂😂
Can picture auld Shug hobbling er trying to cover her up with the Berghaus . These cunts have got our heids corrupted 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can picture auld Shug hobbling er trying to cover her up with the Berghaus . These cunts have got our heids corrupted 😭
Imagine seeing her in Aldi touching the fresh fruit and veg with fleas jumping off her like wee circus performers 😫nut being in my head is too much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Imagine seeing her in Aldi touching the fresh fruit and veg with fleas jumping off her like wee circus performers 😫nut being in my head is too much
Try living with the fact you’ve ate food from the same buffet as her😭 I’m never going to get over that trauma 😭

• Haha
Try living with the fact you’ve ate food from the same buffet as her😭 I’m never going to get over that trauma 😭
I think we should set you up a go fund me for a internal parasite cleanse now (in a fancy 5 star resort of course) you can align your chakras and have some cold baths! Its the only way to recover after such trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we should set you up a go fund me for a internal parasite cleanse now (in a fancy 5 star resort of course) you can align your chakras and have some cold baths! Its the only way to recover after such trauma
Going to give zeolites fae eBay a bash see how I get on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.