Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannae believe it. Bush has been live for a considerable while and Debbie Cadden has managed to remain in the comments and not in the box. Well done Debbie, finally reading the room. Gutted Charlene has brickie college the morra, I like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right. I had to go and search this Howie. Why is everyone so emosh? I also googled crab moulting and it’s common? I’m confused. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right. I had to go and search this Howie. Why is everyone so emosh? I also googled crab moulting and it’s common? I’m confused. 🤣
I really don't know why but I'm hooked on some amount of shite on tik tok. There's a farm on tik tok with an aggressive Emu called Karen who kicks duck out of everyone and I love it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I also follow howie 🤣
Me too 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰.....and she did it ! Howie molted 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
---
Thank the lord she moulted safely
Barry The Puffer Fish too ...those teefs cronching the clams 😆🤣
---
I really don't know why but I'm hooked on some amount of shite on tik tok. There's a farm on tik tok with an aggressive Emu called Karen who kicks duck out of everyone and I love it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I too also watch this shite and love it 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aye she’s live now and sounds it. Begging to get that Dawnski money to add her to her holiday.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She needs to get a grip she’s been a MWI mess non stop recently , when is she spending time sober with the weans ? Social services are badly failing T

Reactions: 7
This holiday will be carnage train wreck waiting to happen.
She definitely has a drink drug problem.
It's T feel for she will end up in a brawl or in jail.
Agreed SW failing that wean.
Get a grip be there for your boy.
He is growing up turning into a young man he will see her antics online and his friends.
Something to be proud of the state she is in almost every night.

Reactions: 4
I think, and many may not agree, she has always had a problem with at least drink however she had support in the form of respite and support workers - her antics were not advertised on TikTok- they were to an extent on Facebook - she has sent many an inappropriate DM. COVID hit and she lost her support- she exposed herself and greed has, sadly taken over. She could’ve been such an advocate - those poor children 💔

Reactions: 6
Rosie bush being an advocate? I don’t think that’s ever been on the cards being honest. She’s always been a crackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also follow howie 🤣
This was the best news today. I’m so relieved
---
I think, and many may not agree, she has always had a problem with at least drink however she had support in the form of respite and support workers - her antics were not advertised on TikTok- they were to an extent on Facebook - she has sent many an inappropriate DM. COVID hit and she lost her support- she exposed herself and greed has, sadly taken over. She could’ve been such an advocate - those poor children 💔
She was involved with addiction workers and didn’t engage. And trust me it takes a long time to get closed by addictions at the moment.

Reactions: 5
She was involved with addiction workers and didn’t engage. And trust me it takes a long time to get closed by addictions at the moment.
Been on both sides of that coin! I guess all I was trying to say was - she has been behaving badly for a long, long time only it wasn’t witnessed like it is now due to TikTok. Who knows what she was getting up to without an audience! Greed oozes out of her, everything in excess.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.