Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice that see the way she shouted at that lassie shut up an let me speak nobody let’s me finish what am saying, a would have been off out that box how anybody can sit an feel sorry for her an try give her advice that she never takes baffles me
Aye then she turns on the tears 🙈 like duck up Rosie . U knew fine well u would have no money for Ur daughter but again Ur weans come last as usual!! Disgrace of a woman never mind mother!!

Reactions: 10
I hope everyone who gave her money to do up her house because it was full of all the memories of Louise & all the carry on thats happened, get the message now & feel like idiots after letting Louise back in the house yet again! Its thebse cycle all the time 😴
Came here to say the exact same thing!! And what a disgusting lowlife canceling a visit with her daughter picking her bird over her kids again shes a piece of tit

Aye cos u rearrange to spend time with the daughter u put in care! Reprobate!! Which good parent cancels on their wean!?
---
Bush u laughing cos tattle see through yer shite! And btw yer hair looks tit! That hairdresser should be done with crime against humanity

Reactions: 9
Sitting there in his taxi stinking it oot screenshotting posts to send to his pal to upset her , he’ll be bealing she’s no greeting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting sent tattle posts , hullo Frankie 👋
She surely doesnt need to see SS of tattle to see what a disgusting piece of tit she! And thats not including her scamming people for weeks about how she has to get rid of every thing in the house because of the bad memories with louise but after thats all done bring louise back 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
This is the Rosie that was getting her wee girl back no problem... Social work won't give her back but at the same time the same social work are failing her oldest boy it's disgusting.

Reactions: 13
This is the Rosie that was getting her wee girl back no problem... Social work won't give her back but at the same time the same social work are failing her oldest boy it's disgusting.
Surely the workers and SW watch what rosie gets up to on tt, and that would mean they know that for the last year and a bit rosie is in a violent and chaotic relationship?? When rosie was in the spa it was poor me but last night she clearly stated that she often gave louise black eyes (doesnt matter who started it) burst her nose and provided her with prescription pills and she was with louise fri morn the day she was to get her daughter all of that happening anywhere near that wee girl would be very traumatic for her even on a visit they should never allow her daughter near her while she chooses a violent relationship

Omg is that what happened 😂 she was gibbering about lez and Louise earlier today but I couldn't grasp what had happened. Someone, assumingly Louise after seeing they have been back together, accused her of something serious too. She wasn't saying it on live but hinted everyway about it to give it away anyway!
She said earlier yesterday that Louise had went out to Rosies neighbours and told them Rosie had R'd Louise🙄 because rosie wouldn't give L her clothes back because it was her that bought them😂 Then decided to start wearing them to dance about the kitchen to piss louise off

Reactions: 4
She said earlier yesterday that Louise had went out to Rosies neighbours and told them Rosie had R'd Louise🙄 because rosie wouldn't give L her clothes back because it was her that bought them😂 Then decided to start wearing them to dance about the kitchen to piss louise off
Yeah think she was shouting it in the street and the neighbour said to Rosie to get rid of her because she's always shouting that tit when they fall out.

Reactions: 4
Yeah think she was shouting it in the street and the neighbour said to Rosie to get rid of her because she's always shouting that tit when they fall out.
The neighbour apparently said they're phoning police if they see her near the street again 😂
Next Friday redial then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t know what to believe. Does Louise really take and spend all the money? Bush isn’t daft and Louise seems to do just fine when she stays away from her. Unless bush knows when Louise is skint and invites her over.

Reactions: 7
Just seen a video from Louise, face covered in bruises
I feel sorry for louise, she needs to stay away from Rosie for her own good. Louise trying to get an account so she can go live and give her side of story.
Rosie is obsessed with louise and isn't the innocent victim she makes out she is. Concentrate on your children rosie, your lack of parenting skills are shocking.

The tit Bush is coming out with now is dangerous. I’ve no sympathy for Louise now though, because she keeps going back. The grape allegations to the neighbour is just wild.

Reactions: 8
Louise should take her face to a police station and get the disgusting bleep charged.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.