Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s gifting Bush? Never mind think I’ve worked out where it tells you now.

Reactions: 3
Hope all of these beggars in these battles get the benefits taken off them , starting with Rosie

Reactions: 6
Anyone know how to work out what she’s got? She’s got 15.2 whatever that means money wise.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how to work out what she’s got? She’s got 15.2 whatever that means money wise.
I wish I could work it out as I really don't know how the likes of Bush, CLA, Vavron and Marcusemz get away with being on full dole money but pull in money all day 🙈makes no sense 😕

She's on live with Dawnski asking everyone in the live to donate £4 each and that would cover Dawn's holiday. x :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's on live with Dawnski asking everyone in the live to donate £4 each and that would cover Dawn's holiday. x :mad:
Dawn was listed on the list of gifters gifting her in Diadros box battle she should maybe have put the money towards her holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Dawn was listed on the list of gifter gifting her in Diadros box battle she should maybe have put the money towards her holiday
Rosie's going back into his box tonight and Dawn's going in later this week. x

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Rosies live she's just out of court for causing cher fear and alarm when she doxxed her address... not sure what happened but she was bubbling a minute ago
Cher grassing again 😂
---
She's to take part in an identity parade🙈

• Haha
Rosies live she's just out of court for causing cher fear and alarm when she doxxed her address... not sure what happened but she was bubbling a minute ago
Cher grassing again 😂
---
She's to take part in an identity parade🙈
She's to go back to court on 6th and 20th December and she's upset because she should be all excited about Christmas shopping in December for her kids and not be worried about court. x
---
I canny believe wit she’s wore to court 😂
I saw her straightening that hair just after 7 this morning and wondered where she was going. x

Reactions: 7
And she got a special condition asked for by the grass that means she’s not to mention her name on the internet 🤣 it’s like the benefit version of the wagatha Christie trial

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her wanting to be all excited about Christmas shopping? She’d be begging for other people to pay for it. That a low blow from Chello though, she was talking about grasses in her live earlier aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her wanting to be all excited about Christmas shopping? She’d be begging for other people to pay for it. That a low blow from Chello though, she was talking about grasses in her live earlier aswell.
Both of them telling that many lies I don't know what and who to believe. x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.