Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
The wee lad ended up crying over it and bush said “and that’s how he plays his mother like a fiddle” the rancid bitch. Music and shouting at that time! The wee lad should of been sleeping hours ago, he ended up coming down the stairs crying his wee eyes out again probably exhausted. I think ss should be calling at Debbie’s door if I’m honest. Rosie will destroy everyone in her life for shits and giggles. Talks to Debbie like absolute shit then turns it around on Debbie for reacting the gas lighting bitch. Rosie your face is a mess, your life is a mess and you are a fucking waste of oxygen.
SS should most definitely be paying Debbie a visit for what happened last night , absolutely disgraceful way to be acting in front of a child . I never saw the wee boy crying, what a shame for him , nae wonder he was crying though Rosie was screaming at him at one point . Uncomfortable viewing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
Where’s small John? Is he refusing to appear on her videos? Maybe be can’t get a job because he’s infamously associated to the fat grass.

rainbow2022

Hope all the people she scammed for the house money mass report her lives when she does the risings so she doesn’t get a penny from the crackpots that still think the sun shines out her arse !!!

Cass_25

VIP Member
Never gifting again Mary will get her purse out to get her some bevy & Bush will be on the night blootered telling us wit a bad bastard Louise is. Same auld shite

Cass_25

VIP Member
I wonder wit Rosie will be asking the dafties who gift her for this time if they’ve fell out again

Never gifting again Mary where are ye doll ?yer needed 💰

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Debbie’s wanting to phone social work because she wants to see Z more, wtf is Debbie playing at , she’s no even any relation of the wean ffs. Weirdo of a woman
she is an attention seeking smelly cow

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Not rosie picking her car crash of a love life over her own kids again was just the other day she was saying louise was the blame of her missing contact with her daughter! And rosie was on a live today saying she had a cocktail at her daughters party cant even stay off the drink for her daughters party shes a rancid selfish disgrace
Tylor's first day back at school too and she's spending it with her. x

Spanor511

VIP Member
Bush & Debbie are clearly 2 cheeks of the same arse.
That Debbie is utter scum. Her poor boy. She loves the attention of Bush in lives etc. she’s obsessed with being on live with Bush talking utter drivel.

Debcam

VIP Member
I cannae cope with the preening n pouting 😂😂😂...with a big scabby coupon and all 😆😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

rainbow2022

She honestly has a cheek reporting anyone to social work with her record, it’s all for views because she’s done it live and does she actually think no one else has reported Stacey or that because she’s Rosie bush social work will need to do something 🙈

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Super grass Chello’s told Rosies solicitor about the live 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wits happened to Rosie’s nose? Is it a cut or one of her plooks trying to escape
View attachment 2416468
---
She’s giving me the heave When that filter slips aff
View attachment 2416537
she looks about 50 when that filter slips 🥴
---
Howling at John Shields (or Oozin Boyle as Bush calls him 😂😂) in Bush’s comments sticking up for his fat shitebag pal Chello 😂 John doll, Chello wouldn’t piss on u if u were on fire & she would grass u in as well if she had to!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Yeah think she was shouting it in the street and the neighbour said to Rosie to get rid of her because she's always shouting that shit when they fall out.
The neighbour apparently said they're phoning police if they see her near the street again 😂
Next Friday redial then

• Haha

Bennybhoy1967

Rosie and Louise on a live! Rosie pissed and Louise telling her to move on and leave her alone 🍿🍿🍿
Rosie greeting over the dog , crocodile tears, shame she doesn't have that emotion for her own kids, she's vile!

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
Bush has posted a video of them and that lassie looks like a total fucking headbanger. You’d have to be anyway, to go near Bush, but Bush looks wary. As usual, when it’s someone more than able for her and not someone stupid with zero intelligence like Louise.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Cannae believe it. Bush has been live for a considerable while and Debbie Cadden has managed to remain in the comments and not in the box. Well done Debbie, finally reading the room. Gutted Charlene has brickie college the morra, I like her.

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
This is why we know T isn’t in her care full time now as she does this regular, pissed off to Dundee. He should be away from her for good.
I honestly think he is, I think she just paps him with her sister or leaves him on his own...he's a big boy now you know 🙄👊 not that things were much different when he was a wee boy! She doesn't give a damn!

• Sad
  • Angry

Muchbee

VIP Member
She'd have wrote mamabear not mary if she was texting mamabear who she insists on calling mamabear
She chanced her luck hoping never gifting again Mary's been paid🤣