Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Fucksake, see these disposable BBQs, they need banned.... there's been a fire burning for days up near Inverness, we've had very little rain for weeks, these bams don't think about anything like that. Not saying that's how this fire started but they're so easy to start due to all the dry weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

cctm

VIP Member
What a shitshow 😭 am surprised les actually answered the door! Rosie’s a clown for live streaming going to someone’s door to batter them when she’s out on bail
Thats what shocked me the fact she answered the door!! Did lez provide an excuse for not answering last night does anyone know

specialK21

VIP Member
Lez was just on shouting about how Michelle threw her under a bus by phoning Rosie but “Rosie’s went quiet now she knows I could end her with what I know about her sister and newphew”

could we be in for a royal rumble at topps tiles????
Wee Les canny haud her water , she’ll spill before dinner time the night.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lydo in about drama with women again, fk knows what I’ve just put it on was too busy watching Rosie
His hospital file snooper sister isny happy
IMG_2620.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Muchbee

VIP Member
Wait is he naw in England with sobriety Jack? Or is he back?
Im sure that lassy fern driving has or has had beef with john shields before
Aye he was shouting about her the other night was wondering what that was all about

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She's pure shouting at that wee boy and it's his own house FFS . She's a scumbag man
---

Another thing she's saying she smashed lez .
Hen uv got marks all over Ur manky coupon sit down 👇
She was telling that Debbie to shut up and she rightly telt her she was talking to her own dug in her own room. Is it really her sister?

Muchbee

VIP Member
Half an hour I give it before it kicks aff. That's me being generous.
---
This guys face that's battling them 😆😆😆😆😆

cctm

VIP Member
Why’s Susan acting hard? What brave pills is she popping???
Shes even being kinda cheeky to her queen bear tonight
---
Wait is he naw in England with sobriety Jack? Or is he back?

Aye he was shouting about her the other night was wondering what that was all about
Im not actually sure what the beef is but i have heard him shouting about her as well for aaaages now

Ell87

VIP Member
What's Rosie's plan if they both get lifted? Has T to just fend for himself...again! Selfish boot!

Muchbee

VIP Member
Aye she has said it all before. She got banned a couple of months back & claimed she was on a social media break when anyone who went on her tiktok could see she was banned, the lassie lives in fantasy land.
A non negotiable social media break😆

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
He definitely looks the type to leave the wet washing in the machine for days then still dry it and wear it!
Aye I think so too or has it hanging out for days- that's a massive assumption I'm making that he would hang his washing out ever😂
---
Right where are this mob get back on before I fall asleep

• Haha