Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottisharmy

Let’s no try make this distraction to big berthas antics she’s still the biggest worst cunt that sold drugs to people that died. She will be loving all this attention drawn away from her to rosie…

Reactions: 3

IceCrackle

Chello’s in Susan’s comments telling her not to go, Fleabo’s our only hope of seeing fuck aww
Susan’s still in her hoose wanting to still go despite folk telling her they are away hame 🤦🏼‍♀️
No sirens no hair swinging ? These cunts are all mouth! If that's the case lez is the winner here 🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s said 10 mins ago when I was watching that she’s said from the start T wouldn’t be going because she already took him away to the caravan with Louise & rattled off another few places she was taking him

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
The lives ended cos it pissed down and her mic isn’t working on her phone 😂 nae luck. Losing oot on cash , she’ll be begging for a new phone next.

evie1975

VIP Member
Rosie had beef with Elsa, for sticking up for EQ but as usual it all descended into chaos and ended with everyone arguing 🤷🏽‍♀️

cctm

VIP Member
Rosie’s back on live and posted a video on her page of her chapping Lezs door 🤣
Omg i cant believe lez shat hersel 🫣🫣🫣🫣 the neighbour proves its the right door as well if lez is trying to say was the wrong door

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Thank golden Beesus! My man doesn't watch tiktok but I like to show him the bams every now and then, he's not the most discreet he'd have outted me shouting down the full strip "there's they bams you talk about on that tayto hing" ...an I'm not even kidding 😭😂
Aye what have they made since Sunday, about £1500? that's a nice wee chunk out a holiday abroad for us! I wanted to reduce my hours when I go back but simply can't afford to, especially after already being on such low mat pay!
---

They are disgusting but they're not giving a toss, they're laughing all the way to the bank online travel agents!
No you can’t have that walking down the Blackpool front 😂 outed in Blackpool 😂 the money on the risings will dry up for her like it has down for Cher. Cannot fathom people sending absolute rockets money on the internet 🥴

humdinger

Rosie affected over someone called chelle going to send wax melts to the wart to promote their business

aleesha12

She was bathing Gaz in a puddle last night 😂 I’m thoroughly enjoying this live.
---
Oh my god 😂😂😂 Lez on the deck after trying to scratch Rosie’s eyeballs out.

Last edited:
  • Haha