Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Who’s going Ibiza/Blackpool? Both of them or just Mater?
Both of them this is what they want gifts for - giving £200 to a girl to treat her ill gran. And a weekend away ffor them 2 it started off ibiza I think it's changed to Blackpool but it could have changed again canny keep up wi them.

Reactions: 2

xAFx

Anyone else been on shambles page notice the colour of the water in that hot tub ??

• Sick

cctm

VIP Member
Can someone settle a debate for me. I was talking to my pal about Ryan and o mentioned “the pic of him in the car with glasses on” and he is swearing blind that Ryan didn’t have glasses on in that picture. I’m no going daft am I? Did I hallucinate it? I’m feeling very discombobulated.
Im certain he had glasses on!!

Muchbee

VIP Member
why does Rosie slag people for being on drugs when she’s as bad 🙈🤣🤣🤣
It was Louise earlier while they were slagging Lez and Louise was smashed - rosie said it was because she smoked a joint. Aye and raided your diazepam while you've been sleeping rosemarie go check hen

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Chello’s in Susan’s comments telling her not to go, Fleabo’s our only hope of seeing fuck aww
Susan’s still in her hoose wanting to still go despite folk telling her they are away hame 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mind your own business Cher. x

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Shes saying she went to school with rosie
---
Who's in Rosie’s house with her now & how is Louise getting back to Dundee at this time of night unless Frankie's takjng her home? x
I think rosies sister is in with her now, mater was defo not intending to go home at this time of night they clearly had an argument (just as they realised they were doing shit at the risings)