Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
The big fat fuck has said her hips popped oot again. Another Cherine up at the hospital for some drugs for her and big Mater to swallow. Fuck all wrong with her!!
She was going on about a collection of drugs she had in her house before she got back with Mater as someone in her live was in pain and she was offering them out. They must've snorted them all already 🙄

Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
Shes back on pished. Said she never egged John's windows she's got no issues with john.
Going somewhere else now. Assuming back to lezs
---
Aye satnav just said anderston

• Wow
  • Sad
Rosie is far from stupid, so I don’t get why she canny see that Louise only appears when Rosie’s got cash to spend. Their relationship is toxic as fk, it’s a sin that the kids are being exposed to it.
She did say she felt like she'd given birth to that dug that was pretty stupid
---
Is the ring back on can't see it

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Now John is making out he called the cops about that fern lassy. Tbh I think he just makes it up as he goes along for views.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was her who done it hence rosie saying I absolutely did not egg johns windows wee ferns quite wild aswell but I have no idea what the beef is between them shes only a young lassie

Muchbee

VIP Member
What kind of thing is to say about your OWN unborn baby! This wee guy needs god. And im no even religious but im raging the night maaaan

Ell87

VIP Member
Les is doing what she done with Cher, come to my landing there's no cameras 😂 knowing fine well when the police inevitably arrive it'll be worse f to or Rosie 😂

kitkat12

What accounts are they all on?! I’ve been out the loop a few months and this is the welcome back I get 🤣 I can’t find any of them there’s that many accounts

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
She's just after cracking up, rosie cut the live but I dunno what happened i only saw about 6 seconds of it could just hear her shouting about her fuckin claze
All must be great, they're back winching the face off each other 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Ell87

VIP Member
Can someone settle a debate for me. I was talking to my pal about Ryan and o mentioned “the pic of him in the car with glasses on” and he is swearing blind that Ryan didn’t have glasses on in that picture. I’m no going daft am I? Did I hallucinate it? I’m feeling very discombobulated.
Im sure he did? Is this gonna be a mandela effect thing 😂

evie1975

VIP Member
Who actually cares if Rosie was steaming and wanting to hold someone's hand anyway...it's a weekly occurrence for her and Louise, nothing exciting! Hope they don't even grace that with a reaction because it doesn't deserve one... Naedial, yer wee outing was boring as fuck 🥱🥱
Was that not from ages ago when she was going for an appointment for women’s stuff - Mater was going with her, they split up - cue RB looking for someone else to hold her hand 🤷🏽‍♀️