Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Nae dial has a video up. Not sure what’s it’s about….
Probably an old voice note knowing tiktok
---
The wee tagline oh wa cha cha cha - it'll be from when rosie was firing into Charlene the bricky that's what they call her isn't it cha?

Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
I just nipped to the shop for a wee Prosecco. Hopefully it kicks off, Ive got a rare weekend off from work 😂
It has hen she's wanting Lez in her boax she doesn't care if she gets banned
---
Wants her own sister in the boax noo for an argument😆
---
Wants her own sister in the boax noo for an argument😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Yep ive said this on here before that her true colours would show. They were vile on that bitchbible it started off just a laugh then they got this power trip and started being fucking bad to people just because they thought it was funny

• Haha
Can someone settle a debate for me. I was talking to my pal about Ryan and o mentioned “the pic of him in the car with glasses on” and he is swearing blind that Ryan didn’t have glasses on in that picture. I’m no going daft am I? Did I hallucinate it? I’m feeling very discombobulated.

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Can’t believe a missed it, was listening to cher all morning while tidying up a went off when a friend popped in an missed 😞

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’d be surprised if Rosie isn’t lifted over the next few days, she’s live streamed the whole thing with lez then sat talking about it all day. She’s also surely breaching her bail by being on live with cher, someone will have stuck her in
good, i hope they do. She deserves everything she gets.
---
Aye and we don't get pumped

Listen sweetheart we would all rather do without than look at you or your ex non ex honkin burd
Aye, our kids just all happened to be immaculate conceptions, absolute cabbage of a lassie she is!