Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they genuinely away to meet John shields? I hope they’re up to date with their vaccinations if they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww it'll be for starting with her big inflatable mate mind the night he got put on his arse and big Lee stood laughing 😆 if that's naw why then duck knows tonight is wild

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs and johns not live either! Cher in Susan’s box telling her not to go Susan says what they gonna do beat me up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait is he naw in England with sobriety Jack? Or is he back?
Im sure that lassy fern driving has or has had beef with john shields before
Aye he was shouting about her the other night was wondering what that was all about

Reactions: 2
Why’s Susan acting hard? What brave pills is she popping???
Shes even being kinda cheeky to her queen bear tonight
---
Wait is he naw in England with sobriety Jack? Or is he back?

Aye he was shouting about her the other night was wondering what that was all about
Im not actually sure what the beef is but i have heard him shouting about her as well for aaaages now

Reactions: 2
Lydos on in that Angies box angelapaterson2 saying she’s trying to get sympathy. The woman’s talking about how she just took an overdose recently . She said she’s got bipolar & schizophrenia, he said he’s got them anaw. Another woman he’s going for. It’ll go too far one day

Reactions: 6
What's she giving it? She'll end up with a drive by egging aswell on their jaunt around the toons
Just saying she can handle herself can make her own mind up ppl shouldn’t be telling her what to do and she’s gonna run ppl over with her scooter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Rosie has beef with John or vice Verda as well tbh. He was shouting stuff about her no having her wean etc a few weeks ago. He’s back home now, sobriety Jack said he stunk of BO.

• Haha
I think Rosie has beef with John or vice Verda as well tbh. He was shouting stuff about her no having her wean etc a few weeks ago. He’s back home now, sobriety Jack said he stunk of BO.
I’d believe he stink’s he looks like he stinks
---
Susan just says she uses a different bank account so the money from the risings doesn’t affect her benefits big grass chelle in the box you better watch yourself susie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Lee said his breath was stinkan aswell mind. I imagine he smells of b.o and dampness

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d believe he stink’s he looks like he stinks
They all look like they bleeping stink!
Imagine if they all went to the tiktok conventions, all they minks in the one place, you'd be knocked out with the stench 🤢

• Haha
How many people going to phone up and report Susan noo. If brains were made of shite Susan wouldn't smell 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.