Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
I cant be the only one who thinks the stee character is very like blancos ex josh🤣🤣🤣 ive missed it all i was on holiday but just saw her on and thought she was with blancos ex (till i caught up on here)

Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
Omg think she battered her and they stole her vapes😂 lez was on her arse anyway raging they never filmed it

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Louise has posted a video saying her pal came an got her Rosie’s kept half the money or something and took her dla 🤷‍♀️ am to tired at this point to work it out 😂
Said rosie is too busy spending the money on mcdonald’s for her and frankie 😂😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
What is she slabbering about tattle sticking up for rosie where?? Yous are BOTH begging embarrassments who need to get their lifes in order
---
Blanco in wi wully amd cher noo i thought she was mortified by tt noo so why she all over the comments and in boxes 😂😂😂

cctm

VIP Member
😂😂 right need to find out what date they’re going now! If you’re reading this Rosie let us know please!
Also what resort would be handy to know! If I hear Samantha Mumba, Darius and Ian Van Dahl round the pool I’m out 😂
There will be nae ian van dahl at this holiday resort 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
There Samantha Mumba getting put on 🥳
Has Louise shown her face since she made an arse of herself popping eccies in a field ?

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
No gony lie I think Rosie is worse 🤮 she looks like she stinks of sweat & arse 🤮 rotten the two of them . The thought of them bumping uglies knocks me sick . Can u imagine the smell in the room 🤢🤢
a big sweaty arse crack 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Ell87

VIP Member
Wonder if the range rover mafia are the same gangsters Dee is pals wi
---
Gas and leckie are live she has that gooey stuff on her lips again
---
Saying she doesn't have a filter on nobodies skin is that flawless😂
---
Are we all in agreement this is not of us???View attachment 2247319
That's been floating about for a few days, I'm sure there's another one that seemed like a fake tattler!

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
@Cass_25 not sure if it’s been posted in another thread but I’m gony need you to sit down for this one . It’s gony hurt but you need to know . Danny and Lou are engaged . Get on the phone to your counsellor first thing in the morning and book a double session. I’m devastated for you 💔💔 I’ll get a wee night at CJs sorted to cheer you up x
---
Clatty Fleabo streaming Rosies live….what is the point in her? She needs to get a life!
She makes me itch just watching her through a screen 🪰🪰🪰🪰

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow

specialK21

VIP Member
Rosie is a big creep 🤢 she’s constantly keeping Louise out her face so she stays. If that was a guy filling a vulnerable lassie up wi drink n drugs there would be an uproar. Big beasty bush always has an ulterior motive, she’s a dangerous lassie.