Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
I've just got round to watching her video directed at "tattle" and came her to post the same comment...was this not the Kdawgs supper fan account?
Is it? I never even noticed that when i posted

Reactions: 2

Ell87

VIP Member
So to confirm the woman who now has the dog rosie stole was the lady who original had huncho ?
I'm a bit confused by who had the dog when, the post I seen had a bit of a timeline I'll try find it again and SS x
---
This is the post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Muchbee

VIP Member
Rosie & her new girlfriend are in the box of some lassies live, jeeso if you thought Louise’s accent was bad wait to you hear the new Mrs Bush’s 😭
Only caught the end but was rosie getting embarrassed by them?🫣😂 she was very quiet

• Haha

humdinger

Wit happened there? From what a could gather she had the new burd in the box n she's said something n Rosie was raging

Cass_25

VIP Member
cheers, that's the one I was on, has it finished?
sorry, says user not found, I must be blocked
She’s still on, somebody called Flo told her to stop talking about it because it’s an open police investigation but Rosies saying naw she will talk about it.
She’s asking everyone to donate at least £1 to give the family a day out .
She’s going tonto

Ell87

VIP Member
@ZedsDead what's he up to, been watching him and the mad bird for the past few days but not been on much today 🫣
---
Omg just put her on 😳

Ell87

VIP Member
The woman Heather mentioned is a friend of mine from the rescue world. I wouldn’t go too much on what is on that post. There’s lots of evidence as to who had the dog were & when. Heather actually called out this Rachael as she was denying all knowledge of huncho.
There's too many names, no idea who's who and supposed to have done what 😂 xx

ZedsDead

VIP Member
On a live - half greeting, exposing a pedalo using the other site to groom weans.
Before that she had a TikTok warning some lassie to stay away from her pal - who is really a pal of her with the teef
whit account please? has it been banned already?

The woman Heather mentioned is a friend of mine from the rescue world. I wouldn’t go too much on what is on that post. There’s lots of evidence as to who had the dog were & when. Heather actually called out this Rachael as she was denying all knowledge of huncho.
Yet she had pics of him on her fb about him and still tried to deny knowing anything. I'd already heard and read up on the huncho story when it first was in the news, but I'm confused as to who the nicola that's been mentioned who has rosies dog now and what was she was to do with hunchos story as I haven't seen her mentioned before?

andiooop

VIP Member
Apparently Rosie is going to house of gods on Friday and irrelevant frankie is watching the wain.

• Wow

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
What did she have to say about it all? Shauna was some womans pal that Rosie's new pal gizzy was arguing with or something, just saw the this morning on fyp 🤷‍♀️
Basically saying they didn’t know any of the stuff about cher or rosie and they had no drama until he went on the rankings Chris isn’t about negativity and all the bears and that have been blocked, she said he’s came off the rankings and they hoped it would blow over but rosie is keeping it going

Spanor511

VIP Member
I seen her blocking him and his Mrs on a live yday. Don’t know what he said as I just joined it.

Ell87

VIP Member

Watching the "podcast" outside she's picking on that Charlene already wtf 🫣
---
She's getting a brighter shade of pink by the minute 😆
I just joined while she was "crying" about her hitting Louise...I was busy listening to the Clampetts play family fortunes and forgot about the launch of the podcast. Did the lassie Michelle join, was quite interested to hear her story.