Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On a live - half greeting, exposing a pedalo using the site to groom weans.
Before that she had a TikTok warning some lassie to stay away from her pal - who is really a pal of her with the teef
Just came to say this about the "warning" big bad Rosie bush. Bet the lassie is terrified 😏 was wondering why I recognised her "pal" that was tagged 😂 was that not her with the teefs best pal lol

Reactions: 4
A no name account just the generic user thing has posted a vid that's actually just a picture and it says Rosie and Louise arguing today but you can't tell cause its just a picture someone's took from a wee bit away 🤣 just seen it on the fyp 🤔

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It looks like he only went missing today so where’s this story about him being roaming for weeks being fed donner meat came from?
Frankies hair looked shorter than usual last time he was on, was it him who had the yellow leash? No quite a skinheed right enough
Prolly from this woman and skinhead bloke that’s robbed him wonder if they took money aff bush for it

Muchbee

VIP Member
Tiktok courts is what jury THOUGHT he was dain😆
---
Play deprived vavity😂 vavaatitty😂 she did naw too bad her subconscious must have absorbed that song against her will when elph was staying - yyya bitch (can't help do the head bob aswell when saying that)
---
Play deprived vavity😂 vavaatitty😂 she did naw too bad her subconscious must have absorbed that song against her will when elph was staying - yyya bitch (can't help do the head bob aswell when saying that)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Oh aye I saw her new bird in her comments today sending hearts so they must be still in love etc

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The riddy was even shouting it out and about when I saw him today 🥴
No way😭 how the fk is his family no stepping in & getting him his heid seen to. Wit a pair him & his blow up doll are, I’m starting to think the hoose party the kid on they met at has been at the nut hoose

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s going to be back with Louise & the dug sitting saying all this shite about Charlene in nae time